Search results

1. clearing my ICE

i wanna sell my own audio system..item all in good condition and still in car..can test first..im selling all except the front component set.. item 1 single din pioneer tiptop working condition Model DEH2950 MP, CD, MP3 & Tuner, Malaysia Spec (no need booster) come with remote control SOLD...
  2. 4g91 head,manifold and many more

4g91head,intake,tbody,extrctor,fuel pump repost since cannot find previous thread.. head 4g91 complete -----------------------RM300 intake manifold 4g91 -------------------------RM120 Throttle body 4g91 --------------------------RM180 Throttle body 4g93 --------------------------RM220...
  3. clearence 4g91 and other stuff

head mitsubishi 4g91 complete ----------------RM320 intake manifold 4g91 -------------------------RM150 Throttle body 4g91 --------------------------RM200 Throttle body 4g93 --------------------------RM250 extractor 4g91 complete-----------------------RM100 fuel pump gti...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience