Search results

1. Vagabond

just bought dc5R

only bypass the o2 sensor if your hondata is running open-loop all the time. if you intend to run on closed-loop, o2 sensor is still necessary.
  2. Vagabond

Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

bro, if your workshop can't find the parts for the repair work, you should try to get the boys in the forum to help out. as always, hope you're alright.
  3. Vagabond

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

A Warm Welcome to all the new forum members!!! may your stay here be enjoyable and educational :driver:
  4. Vagabond

Selamat Hari Raya...

No news yet on last night's incident ???
  5. Vagabond

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

I agree with Garett ............... Why don't we practice TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY ??? if there's nothing funny going on ..... why so much secrecy? PM here , pm there ?
  6. Vagabond

izit wotrh it buying dc5 type s?

If we had $1 every time this question was asked .......... :proud:
  7. Vagabond

new member with an important question

it might also be interesting to note that carbing has about 4 or 5 different types of tower bar for the dc5 .... they call it type-1 or type-2 , something like that. the one in Lightning fields is different from mine, and there's a dc5 in penang with a slightly different 4 point as well...
  8. Vagabond

Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

:bawling: darling...... why!!! ...... :bawling:
  9. Vagabond

new member with an important question

Certain bars such as Mugen & J's Racing will possible hit the EDFC motors, sometimes dependent on the camber angles. but Carbing (4 point version) so far no issue, 100% clearance. Cusco titanium engine bar also no issue, tested and confirmed.
  10. Vagabond

Will you drive this car for dating with ur girl?

...... only geniuses drive without their ears .......
  11. Vagabond

List Of Mods/ Upgrades for DC5

i don't think a steel mesh filters as well as other material, due to the fine dust / dirt particles inducted by the throttle. check out some of the independent testing & comparisons they did on the net for air-filters. ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  12. Vagabond

Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

hell , i'm jealous as well :bawling: Lightning Field: Don't delete this thread or postings .... it's damn funny!~!! :biggrin:
  13. Vagabond

Reporting In (NEW OWNER OF DC5R) :-

Welcome young man .... you make me feel like a dinosaur :bawling:
  14. Vagabond

. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=are+advan+neova+semi+slick
  15. Vagabond

Chic youths in flashy cars: Cops smash investment scam

I saw a couple of these MLM members in Klang before ........... damn lansi, especially when parking and coming out of the car..........
  16. Vagabond

bro , i haven't seen the video yet , but when you mentioned that the mugen is thinner than the buddy club ... you're referring to the thickness of the exhaust pipe? inner diameters different?
  17. Vagabond

Headers?

I fully agree ................ Kuantan is a place where only 3 social activities are acceptable: a) Posting on internet forums b) Modifying cap ayam exhausts c) Climbing coconut trees :biggrin: the royalty there allegedly can perform all 3 things .... AT THE SAME TIME!!! wow! :biggrin:
  18. Vagabond

my green oil dealer wanted

What are the chemical contents / ingredients of this "Green Oil" ? Is there a web site to refer to?
  19. Vagabond

Headers?

I used to be all about BIG BRAND NAMES. When I first got my car , I thought that nothing less than LEADING BRANDS will be good enough for my mods. But after much $$$ and testing, i found out several things: a) Leading brand names can sometime come up with the most fukked up products...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there... my friend has a kelisa and he is planning to transplant to a better perfomance engine or halfcut... i heard most of them using mira engine... does anyone have more info about this engine? or other engine if there is other choices, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience