Search results

1. S

Top 10 Budget Japanese Retro rides under RM10,000

hahaha....stock standard original engine. Yes HCOC member as well =)
  2. S

Top 10 Budget Japanese Retro rides under RM10,000

I'm driving a civic 1st gen. Love it so much and prove to drive it around. My car has also been into sepang track day hehehe..... OLD is GOLD and the way to GO =)
  3. S

Wts..canon g11

I got a canon Powershot S1. Can do trade in ah? hehehe....just trying my luck.
  4. S

EXHAUST THERMAL WRAP FOR SALE !! with pictures...

hi...dont mind pm me your location and is there further discount. Thank you.
  5. S

WTS Mercedes Benz 230TE (A) W124 series

Dont mind pm me your best price and location
  6. S

honda civic 2nd gen/1st gen owner !!!

Need some help guys. I'm going to change my carburetor unit but not a weber one lar....(petrol price to expensive). And i'm thinking of changing the air filter together. So my question is: 1) which K&N model to used 2) do u keep the original style or change to the mashroom head one? Which is a...
  7. S

oooo....i didn't know about the rule for cutting chassic by JPJ/Puspakon. In that case i think have to go under table already. 1st gen have to cut a lot, front n back.
  8. S

yeahh....Honda boleh!!!! hahahah...no worries man as long it is a 1st gen and old skool. Another rare item is the 1st gen of City turbo. Guys do u all know where to buy the side bumper (the black plastic thing-ing) for 1st gen. I have visit botol shop they ask me to get the 2nd gen one and mod...
  9. S

hey....who is the owner of the orange 1st gen. I always see the car in subang SS15. Love what u did to it man..... Talking about putting B16 engine into the 1st gen. Yes, it can be fixed. My mechanic used to drive it WITH webber carburetor. About the JPJ approval i think there should not be any...
  10. S

Hello to all members. I'm really surprise to see that there are members here who appreciate classic Honda cars as well (my perception of zth was always high-end / new / top mod cars). kk...back to my part. I'm a proud owner of a 1st gen civic as well. It is the 1979 model EB3. I'm sure u all...
  11. S

:: Head Count ::

Driving in n parked Saffel_Keat / Keat / EB3(1st gen civic) / Subang Jaya
  12. S

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

Driving in n parked Saffel_Keat / Keat / EB3(1st gen civic) / Subang Jaya

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hope experts here can help....thanks in advance

The problems that i facing now are:-
1) My car can't reach 6500rpm in 4th & 5th gear, it stopped around 4000rpm & cannot go up anymore, tried very hard on the highway from KL to Ipoh (but 1st,2nd & 3rd gear can reach 6500rpm w/out any prob).

2) My car's max top speed is 140km/h-145km/h & cannot go up anymore...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience