Search results

1. mexec

altezza engine oil

bro, u can refer to this thread http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/90851-altezza-comsumable-parts.html
  2. mexec

Spare keys

i also tried to duplicate the key last time when i was in japan..i only got 1 key when i bought the car..then the key-maker gave a shot..after complete duplicate it he tried to start the enjin..the key can go inside but can't turn to start..same as the door lock..then he realized that there's a...
  3. mexec

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

ALTEZZA (N/A 6MT) POWER FC FOR SALE http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/296812-wts-altezza-power-fc-for-n-a-6mt.html SOLD !!
  4. mexec

any color recommendations for my car?

bro..mine is original gun metal..the code is 1C6.. good luck bro..
  5. mexec

CE28n, Vxss, AME, Nismo and SE37

Re: Enkei, SSR, Nismo, Work S1 and more! bro..this one can fit in altezza?..damn nice rim u have there..pm me ur best price w/o tires.. btw aroginal altezza is around 7jj +50..
  6. mexec

Michelin new tire: Selling cheap (last offer)

bro.. i need 225/45/17(2pieces)..235/45/17(2pieces)..n..215/45/17(2pieces)..pls pm me brand,details n price also.. thanks bro..
  7. mexec

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

bro.. i need 225/45/17(2pieces)..235/45/17(2pieces)..n..215/45/17(2pieces)..pls pm me brand,details n price also.. thanks bro..
  8. mexec

[WTS] Cheap 17" 18" 19" tyres

9. mexec

Altezza spotted!!!

no lah..im working in Nilai la bro..but today im off n just got back from umw toyotsu in shah alam when bro wfhan spotted me. but this one definately not me..i was in work the whole working hour that day..:hmmmm: dont talk talk like that lor..:redface:..biase saje..:burnout...
  10. mexec

Altezza spotted!!!

are u talking about this car?..:confused: just wondering who was it..:driver:
  11. mexec

Dyno run at TRIAL Tuning

william..mine can`t go anymore huh?..:biggrin:
  12. mexec

Dyno run at TRIAL Tuning

Guys, here i post my result before/after dyno n tuned session yesterday by William sifu..Thanks a lot to you William and also Andy of course for your work and also for the promo price..:adore:..almost half price from the last time i tuned my altezza in XXXX..some of you know where i mean...
  13. mexec

Stopped By JPJ!

where can we buy this lamp?..i tried to search in half cut shop but no luck..greytezza mind to tell how much was the lamp..
  14. mexec

Altezza RS 200 Z Edition Limited Manual

bro shukri..nice car u have there..good luck with ur selling..free bump for u..:biggrin:
  15. mexec

WTA : Cusco Lower Arm Bar Front & Rear Ver2

bro...do u have both front and rear?..pls pm me ur best price..
  16. mexec

WTA : Cusco Lower Arm Bar Front & Rear Ver2

thanks for reply bro. what brand is it?..
  17. WTA : Cusco Lower Arm Bar Front & Rear Ver2

hi guys..:wavey: im looking for cusco lower arm bar front & rear ver2..yeah i know i can buy it from yahoo japan..but i want to ask first from all if anyone know or have this type of arm bar for sell? please let me know:listen:..thanks guys.. here i attached some pics of the items..
  18. mexec

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

thanks monsterrezza... also thanks for those who came to my house.. really appreciate it..:adore: btw..hope it`s not to late to wish happy Deepavali to all Indians..:biggrin:
  19. mexec

Salam, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen Any plan this coming Sunday(26th10)? Why don't drop by for a chill lime syrup or hot tea with curry noodles and many more at my parents house in Bangi from 3pm to 10pm Attach are the maps to the house. Address is as below, See you there! Kindly...
  20. mexec

Salam Aidilfitri to all muslim bro n sis..maaf zahir batin..:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here think about and wondering about why vehicles which in the Stolen Top list are those Toyota n why not Honda?

Is it because Honda is not that popular or Honda is more difficult to steal or Honda has no market Value? I am juz wondering, can anyone clarify and point up some points for all of us, thanks for information shares.

Btw, not only vehicles that been stole, is the accesories which for example, toyota rear wiper and etc n etc.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience