1. airtreknic

Check this out...............

the front look damn a like man
  2. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

alright guy's will check it out, thank you so mch to all the sifu's
  3. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

shark79 / flabby , is the shop with a big HKS work at the sign board???? Cosmicgate, i guess i will have to drop by powerQube to let them rectify the problem. BUt do they tune F-Con IS.
  4. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

OK OK, guess i will try some other place then???
  5. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

where's powerQube??? ---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ---------- sifus's, a friend of mine just text me that the last time he dynoed his car with just some light mods like exhaust and filter and he gets about 273.1BHP and 224.3WHP. And is a M/T...
  6. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

nope not yet diagnose....jahax, nope nothing was done beside plugging in the IS..V-Spec??? True True cosmicgate. Now i think all i have to do is to diagnose the car 1st right??? But does any of you know the actual whp for a stock er34???
  7. airtreknic

Sifu's Sifu's

So bro what do you think is the problem??? And what should i do now?? :smokin:
  8. Sifu's Sifu's

Sifu's, I'm driving a Er34 GTT Auto, and i've just installed a HKS F-Con IS at N1, during dyno before they plug in the IS my car was at 138 on wheel and after plugging in the IS my car was ar 209 on wheel. ANd the tuner suspect there was some problem with my car which they need to do a diagnose...
  9. airtreknic

Your First Car.

Ford Lazer TX3 B8 Turbo - Suzuki Vitara - Toyota Estima - Subaru Impreza Version 3 GC8 - Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo - and now Skyline ER34 GTT.
  10. airtreknic

Galleries - Skylines

Thanks semperfi, i'm thinking of selling of the bumper and get myself a gtr kit or a z-tune, is so tempting.
  11. airtreknic

Galleries - Skylines

At last have time to post pic of my beloved after the accident, thank's to joethurr for selling me his bumper and front hood for me to get the car out of the #@@#% workshop. Bump: At last have time to post pic of my beloved after the accident, thank's to joethurr for selling me his bumper and...
  12. airtreknic

Happy New Golden Ox Year

To all skyliner's wish you a very happy & properous new year and gong xi gong xi
  13. airtreknic

Service your Skylines at DUKE Racing

serious or not close shop??? really want to try out their service for my car
  14. airtreknic

Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec 00/05

ok ok thank you so much
  15. airtreknic

Neighbors - how do THEY cope with you?

i'm not really sure my exhaust from my er34 gtt is loud, but what i know is that the house which is in between is suffering but he never complain cause his neighbour has a Ferrari F430, 2 Porche 911 turbo and a lotus elise exhaust that sounds like a ferrari also and went he starts his car is...
  16. airtreknic

What mods to do on a rb25det for around 400hp?

naklaju, how much did you paid to do the convertion, any any kacau after the convertion???
  17. airtreknic

Nissan Skyline GTR V-spec 00/05

JA'AR Motorsport, just asking ok. What if i trade in my ER34 GTT for that car how much will you take my car for???
  18. airtreknic

how to tune the skyline GTT AUTO GEAR???

Got this from the net, but not really sure it helps. NISSAN SKYLINE ER34 GTT – STAGE 1 TUNING GUIDE Under the hood (stock 140 to 150rwkw) The R34 GTT replaced the Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25T and features a upgraded version of the RB25DET. The main difference is the NEO head which has a new...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, Repsol and Pennzoil Carnival sales on from 25th to 28th November 2015.

If you need engine oil, see can get something cheap from there....

https://www.facebook.com/events/151...gular&feed_story_type=263&action_history=null

Just sharing with members.......:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience