Search results

1. ayathu

AE111 BT 20V for sale

Still available, but not too long..
  2. AE111 BT 20V for sale

Hello friends, I'm letting go my ride. Its in good condition, here some things that I have done. 1) Engine - 4age BT 20v c/w 6 speed non LSD gearbox - K&N AirFilter - Adjustable Fuel Regulator - Iridium Denso Spark Plugs 2)...
  3. ayathu

[WTS] AXT Performance Disc Brake & Pad (Australia)

Do you supply standard size disc brake for Toyota AE111 front and rear disc ?
  4. ayathu

TRW Automotive Brake Discs

do you have disc for toyota corolla AE111, whats the dimensions please.
  5. ayathu

Brembo Brake Disc Rotor

Hi andy, Do you have the brembo disc for my Corolla AE111?
  6. ayathu

AE101 20V compressor

I believe so, cause ECU A_xxxxx has certain pin outs only for air cond-compressor A_yyyyyy to function properly(unless we know which goes where than we can terminate the ECU pin-out to match the air cond compressor from another model or even make) for gas A_zzzzzz ,I think should stick to...
  7. ayathu

AE101 20V compressor

Hi Foolat, This is what I found, AE111 20V BT is TV12C Denso compressor HFC13A gas and 20V ST is TV12EC DENSO compressor with R134a gas. These are not the normal piston type compressor, its a light weight effecient screw/swash plate type compressor. I happen to have a silvertop compressor with...
  8. ayathu

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Nice to meet everyone there, yesterday. It was great to see the sifus in person after all those years following them in the forum.
  9. ayathu

Abandoned Honda Civic FD in The Weld, KL Parking

Maybe can get discount for abandoned car.:rofl:
  10. ayathu

4age 20v help

hi nappx, I wana as you, since you've used a lot brand of exhaust, if compared with the standard levin 20V muffler and aftermarket muffler, which muffler will be close the standard muffler loudness?
  11. ayathu

my ae101 problem

deng3882, My advice to you, please do the alignment at shop that does not use electronic alignment machine, go for the shop that use mechanical equipment . This my experience.
  12. ayathu

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Guys is this place BISTRO or BRISTO, where is it exactly in USJ9.:hmmmm:
  13. ayathu

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Hi guys, can I join the TTT session.
  14. ayathu

Works Fuel Regulator

sideksepak I suggest you check in the youtube or some website how to diagnose fuel pump problem, It might be low voltage supply to fuel pump (or relay), check pump motor resistance ohms, by the way, what engine is it.
  15. ayathu

pls help me solve my car problem(black top 4age 20v to toyota SE)

Thanks meg. My mech dont have the tools for fitting the new tube anyway is Cooper tubing safe?
  16. ayathu

Well I thought can get from any shop and PnP only....guess i just have ask my mach to do it, so whats the correct tube diameter for 20vBT.
  17. ayathu

anyone know where to get the return fuel line? Mine not change yet still 1.3cc one.
  18. ayathu

Corolla SEG with Chaser Front lip

saipul is right, just cut in the middle untill the sides can fix nicely, and the excess in the middle can cut off. dont have pic how to fix it, but here some pic after fixed in the chaser lip 1997 Toyota Corolla DX Sedan 4D "AE110" - owned by Ayathu Page 10
  19. ayathu

Toyota AE111 20V OEM Head Gasket

Hello , can I know the thickness?
  20. ayathu

Corolla SEG with Chaser Front lip

I believe its a Chaser lip, I have same one on my car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience