Search results

1. How to convert 02~05 Alphard to 05~08 facelift?

Hi everyone, Firstly, i dunno if this thread ever published before, if so plis forgive me..... Just need your otai advice Anyone had done fully converted their older 'giant' to newer version? I am planning to buy 2004 alphard and also converting it to 05~08 model which is same base...
  2. E

HONDA ODYSSEY RB1 & RB2...timing chain vs timing belt?

I'm at batu pahat.... K-series??? Emm...wht do u mean by K-series...? As far as i know..there are L,M,S & absolute type... I dun know anything about K-series...
  3. HONDA ODYSSEY RB1 & RB2...timing chain vs timing belt?

Hi guys... Need yr opinion, does standard (malaysia version) odyssey RB1 & RB2 use a timing chain? If not, can re-install with timing chain? Lastly, advantage & disadvantage of timing chain VS timing belt in term of performance/maintenance/price or what so ever..plis guys... *mind to...
  4. kia spectra

Hi members, I'm going to sell my Feb 2005 Kia Spectra 1.6 (A) LS for sale. Below are some info about my car... 1. Color : Black 2. OEM NOVUS full bodykit 3. Well maintained within schedule at authorised Kia Service Centre (never missed) 4. No. Plat JHY *** (3 numbers with 2...
  5. E

Mazda B8 engine converted to Spectra 1.6

hi xmavel... which workshop did u went for replacing?? KL?? U just bringing the engine without ECU/gearbox?? That's mean, need to separately looking out for Gearbox,driveshaft,?? Satu lagi, mana bulih dpt baikkkk punye halfcut B8?? Tlg wei, my car always spoil my day.... always...
  6. E

Mazda B8 engine converted to Spectra 1.6

hi...... how about the process to replace?? got any difficulties?? Any problem after swap the B8 engine.....??? I need to improve my car coz spectra dun hv enough power..... thought my car so heavy, dun pickup at all.......heheheh....
  7. Mazda B8 engine converted to Spectra 1.6

Hi all, Need yr taiko advise....anyone spectra owner hv converted engine to Mazda B8 (1.8L)......pls share yr exp.. Pls share coz spectra need more power up due to heavyweight class of car...hahahah...
  8. E

Spectra Steering & Wheel Vibration

hi david.. already check drive shaft and tyre balancing.........never seem to be solved....
  9. E

hi hansonchen...... what you mean something touch the drive shaft?? i already re-install back the drive shaft (found that the grease insufficient but not enough to contribute prob), after adding grease - -> so far hv little vibration, just waiting when the prob will occur again!! Yes, you...
  10. E

mau jual lor.........no second hand value.....
  11. Spectra Steering & Wheel Vibration

Hi guys............anyone ever same experience with mine?? My car almost 2 years....no modification yet..service follow the schedule BUT sometimes hv critical steering & wheel vibration (front driver wheel only). Send to SC but they said nothing wrong, check drive shaft, check gearbox using...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all, sorry i don't know where to post as i can't find the topics related to this, but can anyone tell me what type of shift knob or gear stick this is? :hmmmm:

thanks bro's and sifu's :burnout:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience