Search results

1. S

aerospeed adjustable campully for many car!!!

i need the price for mivec cam pulley n including delivery to terengganu let me know ok
  2. S

Microtech THREAD

relexs joshua i know u r a good tuner whats all this buzz... not nice man we all in the same industries but i know u got the best skill in microtech ok joshua
  3. S

4G92 DOHC MIVEC wHP???

140 on wheel i think coz on paper they claim around 165
  4. S

Monster Mivec!!

the best i think is 2.2 inch coz 2.5 is to big the extractor i use is 4-1 custom with long neck.... u try ler coz i was told this extractor for better end
  5. S

wat is "TEPET" sound?? can explain to me?

like gsr is common right but what about mivec mine also make sound must i adjust it but what is the correct clearance for both exaust n intake just asking bro tq...
  6. S

Can E-Manage control MIVEC?

i also agree with u both the main thing is the engine... how u mod it. the ecu is just to control it fine tune will extract the real power from the engine thats all.. its the engine mod thats actually increase the power sorry if im wrong but its from my experience
  7. S

Monster Mivec!!

last time i upgrade my mivec with the same mod only i used microtech n jun cam n standart injector stroker kit standart 1.8 only i balance the dyno shows around 179 on wheel
  8. S

Microtech

nope, it is ah lai, not quite famous but for me, oklah... he used to upgred my mivec but good at timing microtech
  9. S

Microtech

yup ur right...... sorry bro... but now im at trengganu, my sifu at subang... i have ask him but he need to see the car first all i ask just opinion bro maybe i just can settle ere without had to go kl no affence broo thats all my intention
  10. S

(1.8 Mivec) 4G93 + Mivec head successfully done!!!!!!

well dunno bout that bro... might ask my mechanic back but that is what ive been told if any mistake... my apologise
  11. S

need help on mivec engine

ok any info later let me know im fed up already with the problem im thinking to change to gsr turbo tq....
  12. S

bro... 82.5 is bore in blok 1.8... the piston is form sabah and the same sizes piston is used in my mechanic track car levin engine... at sepang.... toyota fx the cam is jun type 3..... 308 ( if im not mistaken )my mechanic bought it bro i have spend 20k no kidding the workshop is at...
  13. S

yup i know the price is high, but from my opinion... stand alone is hassle free all u can set by your self remap the fuel and timing better frenz...
  14. S

need help on mivec engine

is ur engine sound so lean i mean sounds like over ramming mine does any idea to solve it
  15. need help on mivec engine

frenz out there my mivec got trouble after i change my wiring from microtech to stock ecu the engine sound so lean like over ram also got sounds like knocking ( 3000 - 4000 rpm) if go to many mechanics but the result the same is my wiring problem or is there other problam plez help tq...
  16. S

mine also 1.8 mivec last time port polish balancing piston 82.5 mivec timing belt toyota cam jun type 3 308 degree with valve spring the idling..... u know how it is air cond is a big trouble gearbox standart lsd semi lock at last i used microtech lt10-s with x-4 fuel consumtion...
  17. S

Problems With 4G93 Eterna

about this halfcut this is not the first one even my sifu also saig this half cut got problem n even no power... some of my frenz even chamge the entire wiring to the gsr 4g93 i also dunno what the different
  18. S

adjustable cam pulley

adjustable cam pulley is used to set ur cam intake n exaust to timing it to a maximum but to much will make the engine down
  19. S

yes it is piggy back type u need the standart mivec ecu y not try to use stand alone ecu such microtech better what can control even mivec turbo it also came with harness wiring
  20. S

Planning to look for a 4Gxx engine.. noobie here =\, please help. thankies..

yup i agree with the other if u want to spend for one time got get mivec better, much better compare to 4g61t mirage mine also change from mirage to mivec, the power almost the same mivec 170hp standart mirage 165hp ( old engine ) so ur choice to choose

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience