Search results

1. K

Swap from NA 1.8 Putra Engine to EVO3

Back here in ampang, yes include wiring. i heard the range is about RM 1000 - 1500 . . .TRUE?
  2. K

Guys, do you know where can i send my car for swapping? reliable and reasonable workmanship. .My workshop quoted RM2000 for each car. .expensive?
  3. K

RM 1 - 1.5K ? That expensive. hehe. .Okay thanks for the input. What should i do next? should i go to JPJ and endorsed the engine or there is no need for me to do a thing? What is the cost like for engine endorsement? thanks brother
  4. Swap from NA 1.8 Putra Engine to EVO3

Hi Sifus and fellow Brothers, I need a solid advice from you guys, i have a friend who wants to swap his EVO 3 Turbo engine with mine. I own putra 1.8 standard engine. So, whats the rate like on workmanship to replace gearbox and swapping engine? Im new to this turbo thing, i think...
  5. K

Proton Putra 1.8 Turbo Conversion

Sorry for the late reply bros. .Thanks a lot for the inputs. . Im doing up the mods sumwhere in ampang, jalan ulu klang. .So far, i have spent RM3000 for the mods. .i will post the breakdowns of the parts. .SIGH. how i wish to try out turbo now. . !
  6. K

I see. . Thanks again for d replies. Sigh Confusion. Lemme think it over the weekend again. hehe. Hence, Thanks for d advices guys, Somehow will help on spending my budget wisely. .Many thanks
  7. K

Sorry for the long silence, after many sleepless night, ive been thinking, to go for na mods just like our 2 members said. is it safe to play around with OEM engine? overheating perhaps? might need to take your number for advice. .Very helpful of you guys for the replies. .Many thanks. Then...
  8. K

Thanks for the replies, i was told a total conversion cost for a halfcut gsr would come to the total of RM 8K. So it is true, i have to prepare 10k for the conversion. Plus engine may need to be overhauled. SIGH. Thanks again.
  9. Proton Putra 1.8 Turbo Conversion

Hi to all ZTH members, May i know what is the price like for proton putra turbo conversion? I m currently on stock standard proton putra 1.8cc. Any advice on the conversion? My budget is around RM7k, enough to play around with? Thanks in advance. looking forward for d replies. .
  10. K

Service: Turbocharger Service,Repair,Rebuilt,Upgrade

May i know what is the price like for proton putra turbo conversion?
  11. K

3.1" BLITZ nur spec exhaust with silencer

Correct me if im wrong, Blitz nur spec for Kcar model can be used at non turbo cars rite? just curios
  12. K

2.3" original REMUS exhaust

I have JASMA Original Japan bought 5 months ago. Care for a trade? I top up the balance
  13. K

2.3" original REMUS exhaust

Bro RM350? Bump: Bro RM350?
  14. [WTS] Adidas Predator Football Boot (Genuine FIFA)

Item(s): Adidas Predator Boot with Fifa Logo 2002. (Collectibles item) Size 11 UK, (Size 9.5 or 10 can fit as boot has yet to expand) Price: RM250 (FIRM) I bought from Adidas RM549 a year ago. Kept as Collectibles Item Warranty: None Dealing method: C.O.D Location: Ampang Contact...
  15. K

Nokia N95 (New)...Very Cheap Kastam Lelong

SOLD OUT ALEDI. Sorry. So fast. didnt expect that. Thanks for viewing
  16. K

Nokia N95 (New)...Very Cheap Kastam Lelong

Sorry. No best price. cannot discount. this is lelong.
  17. Nokia N95 (New)...Very Cheap Kastam Lelong

Lads, I have few units of N95 original Zitron and AP both RM1500 but no warranty. This is a Kastam Lelong. Item(s): Nokia N95 Package includes: All goes with the set Price: RM1500 Nett Warranty: No Warranty as Kastam Lelong. Warranty Tarik balik from zitron and AP. But 100% in Box Sealed...
  18. K

Pentium 4 Inside...RM 650 !!!

My bad for the pics taken. was not in the highest quality.
  19. Pentium 4 Inside...RM 650 !!!

Lads, Want to sell my CPU only. Specs as below : Motherboard: AsrockP4i65G (New) 1 Year Warranty Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® 4 CPU 2.8GHz Memory: 510 MB Ram Directx Version: 9.0 Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra 256MB Power Supply with big fan (New) 1 year Warranty LG DVDR CDRW CPU...
  20. K

Limited Size Dockers For Less! Hurry While Stock Lasts!

How much? What size. Mate, u never get back to me about ur items for sale? what happen?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well juz dun try to press infront of your kelisa bonet! yesterday my friend try to press the bonet with his body weight...
oh my fuckin goD!!@#!@# the boned dented liao!!! ahhh heart pain!!
warning! dun press it man...kelisa bonet is so fuckin fragile :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience