Search results

1. resilienthunter

JDM Mega Meet (Southern)

Anyone keen? If people think its a good idea I can look into organizing one towards the end of 2016 Let me know your thoughts.. JB area
  2. resilienthunter

Petron Blaze 100

r35 gtr ..
  3. resilienthunter

Petron Blaze 100

car runs much better on 100 ron! wish they have it everywhere
  4. resilienthunter

wts your skyline? post it here

Looking for a R34 GTR
  5. R35 GTR HKS FCon / Valcon / EVC

HKS F Con V Pro with Valcon RM3800 HKS EVC R35 Spec RM1300 Inclusive of all harnesses and required wiring etc SMS me on +60127133010 or +6593438215 Loc JB/Singapore Prices nego
  6. resilienthunter

Satin Red Wrap GTR - The Video!

yeah there is a denim pattern wrap by the same italian company that produced my satin red vinyl
  7. resilienthunter

most wrap manufacturers have a warranty period of about 7-10years i have had my roof wrapped for about 1.5years and it still looks brand new.. scratches etc depend on the material you choose, this satin material does not scratch easily.. you will have to use something sharp to make a mark...
  8. resilienthunter

took about 4 days to complete would be interesting to see some malaysian wrapped cars!
  9. Satin Red Wrap GTR - The Video!

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YzIFhvtWWzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Hi guys Here is the timelapse video of my car getting wrapped Enjoy...
  10. resilienthunter

My Satin Red GTR by PW Pro (UK)

the video is up! http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/online-videos/402230-satin-red-wrap-gtr-the-video.html#post1063887623
  11. Satin Red Wrap GTR - The Video!

Hi guys Here is the timelapse video of my car getting wrapped Enjoy! Nissan GTR satin red vinyl wrap - YouTube
  12. resilienthunter

cheers guys i picked a wrap for a few reasons 1. a wrap is temporary, i love my gun metal grey paintwork but just fancied a change for a couple of years.. when removed it will have no ill-effect on my paint (it actually protects it!) and will not affect my resale value like with respraying...
  13. resilienthunter

thanks again guys here is the thread started by pwpro, with pictures of the work in progress (great if you want to see a 35 with no bumpers!) satin red gtr full wrap by pw pro - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum
  14. resilienthunter

Haha ya! Fixed now so you should be able to view them :)
  15. resilienthunter

wrap cost me £1500 (roof and spoiler did not need wrapping)
  16. resilienthunter

thanks for all the great comments guys! i will pass it along to Paul the guy who did all the hard work! :) will be taking more pics this weekend, stay tuned!
  17. My GTR wrapped in Satin Red vinyl by PW Pro (UK)

Hey everyone, here is my freshly wrapped GTR! Had a hard time deciding what colour I should wrap it in..I knew I wanted a Matte/Satin colour but there are not many colours out on the market.. So you can imagine how happy I was when 2 weeks ago Paul (PW Pro) contacted me to tell me that a company...
  18. resilienthunter

thanks guys just went out and took a quick video of my exhaust static revving only unfortunately, couldn't find a deserted road to floor it 650R GTR Milltek Exhaust Revving - YouTube
  19. resilienthunter

thanks guys! yeah you will need to re-wrap the whole panel ..lets hope that doesnt happen haha here is a pretty crappy video of my car SVM 650R GTR Exhaust / BOV Sound Clip - YouTube i'll get some more videos taken before i change up to GTC 90mm lucky you! im going to be here a while i...
  20. My Satin Red GTR by PW Pro (UK)

Hey everyone, here is my freshly wrapped GTR! Had a hard time deciding what colour I should wrap it..I knew I wanted a Matte/Satin colour but there are not many colours out on the market.. So you can imagine how happy I was when 2 weeks ago Paul (PW Pro) contacted me to tell me that a company...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im new wit turbos...can any sifus help me regarding plugs and plugs cable?
im using 1.8 gsr and planning to upgrade my plugs..
what is the very best plug and oso cable to install???
will it increase my power or not worthy at all?
tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience