Search results

1. yeehau86

Reported Post by X3nonz

Thread closed upon thread starter's request.
  2. yeehau86

4g93 Engine Knocking after 3k RPM

Afternoon knocking could be due to our scotching hot weather nowadays, so it is normal as the difference in temperature with during the tuning day and nowadays could have gone up a bit. But is the knocking due to Wide Open Throttle (WOT) or cruising towards 3k rpm and above it happens?
  3. yeehau86

Road tax not sticking on tint

Yes what I mean is sticking it into road tax sticker, but it will also wrinkle due to the heat from the sun. I just experienced it recently so I reapply at night and let it stick overnight then okay already.
  4. yeehau86

Road tax not sticking on tint

Try to reapply the road-tax onto the windscreen at night and let it 'bond' overnight, rather than during daytime especially with our scotching weather which might cause it to wrinkle.
  5. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

Mine was done as a demo, if in the market should be a couple of hundreds I assume. Depends whether your current headlamps need correction or not.
  6. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

Can apply waxing however doesn't last long enough compare to coating. Unless able to do it periodically. By the way, few years ago I applied OptiCoat for my headlamps, so far still look like brand new.
  7. yeehau86

Protection for headlamps

I believe HID is not a factor in making the headlamp yellowish, look at some general cars like Myvi which doesn't come with HID yet it is common to have headlamp yellowish issues after a few years.
  8. yeehau86

Petron Blaze 100

no changes, still RM2.60 Source: April 2016 fuel prices
  9. yeehau86

Reported Post by virusdemonx2

Deleted upon thread starter's request
  10. yeehau86

Infraction for Maxx: Posting in Wrong Sections

Post: Good aftermarket gauges, Oil pressure,water and oil temp User: Maxx Infraction: Posting in Wrong Sections Points: 5 Administrative Note: Message to User: Original Post:
  11. yeehau86

Reported Post by WyNG

Deleted upon thread starter's request
  12. yeehau86

How to delete thread?

Deleted
  13. yeehau86

Voltage Regulator Bad???

My ori Pivot VSM-E at the first few years the battery lasted longer than it should, after that probably the capacitor gone case so it drained my battery. Did a test using test pen the Voltage Stabilizer did 'run electric' in Cantonese (dunno the word in English). Just sharing.