Search results

1. Tein edfc

TEIN EDFC complete with all 4 stepper motors and wiring harness. the hex screws are also included. For TEIN adjustable coilovers (flex, superstreet, etc) - not all TEIN coilovers are EDFC-compatible one of the stepper motors my flex brand new price 1.7k++ in N1 racing. This is really a...
  2. A disgrace to Honda owners...

got this from another forum, the action of this sorhai is simply disgraceful... http://yoonkit.blogspot.com/2008/10/mentally-challenged-parkers.html "Me: Please don't park in the handicapped bay Doofus: Huh? Me: Are you physically challenged? Doofus: No? Me: Then why did you park...
  3. VIP and very nice mobile phone numbers

guys, got a few nice numbers for sale... price all below RM100 017 - 6881898 014 - 9339093 013 - 2801801 - sold 013 - 2661662 - sold if interested, please call or sms adi 013-2076272. location around kl, shah alam, pj, klang delivery can be arranged if necessary thx
  4. hotlink VIP number 017 - 6882886

number sold thx
  5. Taman Permata U Klang: End-lot double-storey house to let

10 minutes to LRT wangsa Maju Easy access to MRR2 Nearby Giant Taman Permata (walking distance) Nearby shops/restaurants Very near to bus stop 22 x 75 land area built-up area more than 2200 sq feet almost fully furnished Renovation - front porch fully tiled - backyard almost fully cemented...
  6. Kia Soul

a very nice car from Kia... TV ads quite frequent in Korea but i didn't see one on the road while i was there... some pictures of a "special" version on display at the airport
  7. Prayer and some blood for a fren

guys... one of my colleagues had an accident with a trailer today 20081020. I don't have the details about the accident but she is in critical condition in HKL. she's a young indian girl named Thevi and just started working if not mistaken. She needs some O- blood. A fren of mine said she lost a...
  8. Accord CF4 2000/2003 - almost fully loaded

Accord CF4 2000/2003 - sold sold... thank you
  9. Using 'other' brands of engine/GB oils (Q8/Torco/Lubegard/Eneos/Motul/etc)

has anyone here tested 'other' brands of engine/GB oils (Q8/TORCO/Lubegard) - saw these 3 brands up there... one of the ads up there. i've been using publicly known brands (esso/shell/honda/etc) all this time. thinking of changing la and since my car is due for an oil change might as well try...
  10. WTS: 17" Ori Advan RG white colour... cheap

rims sold...
  11. new Civic type R on sale...

Guys, On 30/3/2007 Honda started putting the new civic type R on sale in jap... those with really fat wallet can start ordering from grey importers i guess... HondabƒNƒ‹ƒ}bƒVƒrƒbƒN TYPE R Temple of VTEC Rumors and News - Honda Adds New Type R to Civic Lineup
  12. Ascot innova: one rare honda species

last month had an encounter with a very rare honda... an Ascot Innova... looks like a big honda civic EG. the car condition was not so good la... but from honda website... the car looks quite chun (my opinion la) take a look more info here...
  13. WTS: DC5 type R black recaro seats

seats gone
  14. who is driving a DC5EK hatchback

It was 830pm - 900pm, i was on my way back home (s alam) from my kampung (meru) on Friday last week. then suddenly there was this DC5... with CF hood i think (or maybe simply painted black)... demn chun... i was heading towards pekan meru while he was heading towards kapar. then i saw the whole...
  15. Accord CF4 floor mats to be given away

one set of JDM accord CF4 floor mats to be given away... condition OK le... location: KL during working hrs (9am till 830pm la kot) then non working hrs (s alam) reason for giving: replaced them with SM4 floor mats they can still be used la but me lazy to clean them la. if no takers will give...
  16. new Civic type r to be marketed in APAC

according to this article, the new civic type r will be manufactured in 4 different places la... US, UK, Jap and Thai... so got a chance for malaysian honda fans to buy a brand new civic type R. comes with DSG in APAC http://bangkokpost.net/271006_Motoring/27Oct20
  17. K20A hafkat might become cheaper...

new engine advanced VTEC... AVTEC so when AVTEC hafkat arrives i-VTEC hafkats will be cheaper and B series cheaper also kot :regular_smile: http://paultan.org/archives/2006/09/26/honda-announces-advanced-vtec-engine-avtec/
  18. problems with ur JDM (full or semi) honda

it is a known fact/myth that a JDM honda car is the best honda car u can get... MDM honda's quality is inferior bla bla bla... anyway... maybe due to luck etc, JDM rides can be somewhat troublesome too. lemme start driving a JDM accord yr 2000... problems 1. rear right power window kong...
  19. WTS: 15" rims 4H PCD 114.3 made in japan with tyres

guys... 15" jap rims for sale.15 x 6 if not mistaken. offset +55 PCD 114.3 Suitable for honda accord, iswara, saga, waja, etc... once saw a saga with these rims in KK thread on tyres 70% lebih kurang... jln dlm 25k km. tyre size 195/60/15 location: s alam. can view at night, weekend Price...
  20. alternative bonnet for civic ES

browsed a website when i stumbled accross the acura RL... basically it is a civic ES but with some differences... the front end is a bit lame to me but the rear end is quite cun... acura EL rear end to ES is just like domani rear end to EK la... Dono if acura parts could end up in our...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was just wondering...

Wouldn't putting the air intake (i.e. air filter) inside the vehicle be better than having it in the engine bay? Has this been done before? Just wondering about this.. seeing how everyone's talking about CAI when you have cool air at all times inside the vehicle. Would anybody like to slap me over the head about this? Much appreciated. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience