Search results

1. skazareth

Perodua Nautica air con parts replacement problem

no they dnt have quick solution. this car is not malaysian made. p2 imported the car (500unit) then thats it. so their excuse the parts is not in stock. order direct from daihatsu japan. fukk. they asked me to leave the car at the workshop until they get the parts. i asked how long, they said...
  2. Perodua Nautica air con parts replacement problem

Hi, i hv this '09 perodua nautica, a CBU from Daihatsu Terios 1.5 4wd, of my father in law that has to replace its compressor + condenser. problem is the car so rare so the parts is so hard to get. i went to a/c wshops around and they keep shaking their heads. reason being was the part is not...
  3. skazareth

Hyundai Genesis Challenges An Arrow?

ok...thats k-pop.
  4. skazareth

Hagwalah – Saudi’s Drifting Phenomenon

they are the most spoil human beings. this is stupid. this hagwalah killed or might kill innocents. those are kids in that school bus, u dumb fuk arabs!. fuk these guys, seriously. they should be shit. not human.
  5. skazareth

Dato’ Sri Haji Syed Zainal And Azhar bin Othman Leaves PROTON

omg..i suddenly think his face is just like Preve.
  6. skazareth

Drunk Driver Crashes into Taxi at Rochor Ferrari Crash Site

The Rochor Road Pt.I and Pt.II. the victims are TAXIS. the villains are EXPENSIVE CARS. btw, i'm totally disagree with blaming 100% on the driver for any accident. it is a very narrow-minded allegation.True, the car would not move unless u drive it. But shit still happens even u r not drunk...
  7. skazareth

Reanult Alpine A110-50 Concept - Weighs 880kg and Packs a 400bhp Punch!

neither do i. but this is japs' inside..so it is exceptional..:driver: "The new Alpine sports car will likely have a version of the Nissan GT-R's Premium Midship platform." - says mr google.
  8. skazareth

Reanult Alpine A110-50 Concept - Weighs 880kg and Packs a 400bhp Punch!

this one screams like 4-rotor rx7. jizz. me love it.
  9. skazareth

LAUNCH: Peugot 408 (From RM109,888 and 125,888 OTR)

i was looking for the rear too. ahh. found it. hmm..kinda chubby but..yummeh..
  10. skazareth

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

veli slow la ZTH...4-5 days oledi la this news....haiyaa...
  11. skazareth

Persona Elegance with many problems?

i hv PE-H-line too. trunk release is only for this model and it is very handy to me. how to use? first unlock your car using remote key. in "unlock mode", press small button (at key). if u press this button in lock mode, the alarm will goes ponn! ponnnn! ponnn! hehe
  12. skazareth

Featured: How loud can Papa Smurf's R8 get?

rant rant rant.....
  13. skazareth

Floods! Victim or surviver?

"5. If you're caught in a flooded area and your car hasn't stalled, keep on driving!! But drive constantly and at medium speed so you don't agitate the water too much which might flow into your engine bay." I always do this without shifting gear. Just maintain and constantly press the minyak...
  14. skazareth

The Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour hits Johor Bahru

The Gathering of Narcissist. envy.
  15. skazareth

Could this be the 458 "Scuderia"? Ferrari's 2012 Testmule in Maranello

hahahaha.. Tom, that is awesome...lol
  16. skazareth

Skyline Mega Gathering 2011: Invasion Putrajaya

fap fap fap ..... jizzz.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys .. just wandering can I wash the car's engine myself? Its a Satria GTi and all original except that I changed the filter to HKS only. No major washing, just with some soap power and clean up things a little. If not, what should I do to get it cleaned up?

Please advise .. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience