Search results

1. V

Engine Vibrate! Need Help!

just send my car to workshop found rear mount broken already.. so Barb, is it good to put Energy Insert to new engine mount?
  2. V

i was made understand that insert can reduce vibration for old engine mounting. now look like i misunderstood.:mad: Barb, since you mentioned it will have more vibration with the inserts compare to new stock mountings and my car only vibrate badly if rpm below 1500 so will i experience more...
  3. V

TQ jlaudio12w3..you r so convincing. :adore: i try use the mount insert first then see hows the result. if vibration still there, then my last resort is changing the engine mounts. :bawling:
  4. V

ic2..so is it help reduce my car vibration by using "Inserts"? or I still need to buy new engine mounts?
  5. Engine Vibrate! Need Help!

When I switch on the engine the car starts vibrate and as result steering, cabin at back seat, front hood and front light vibrates too!! Same result I can get if change transmission from Neutral to Drive and press break to prevent car moving. If I switch conditioner on the car "shaking" looks...
  6. V

[WTS] TEIN Super Street (Offer)

pm me the price on TEIN SS including pillow ball for celica gts gen7. TQ
  7. V

7th Gen Back bonnet absorbers

rm500 still ok what.. last time i was qouted rm1000 per piece.. there are CCM member sell new one RM600 for two pieces (order direct from japan)
  8. V

Looking for Parts?

Looking for Celica Gen7 zzt231 HiLo/SoftHard adjustable prefer Tein SS. Else also can. Any?
  9. V

Tein Ha. Hilo/softhard

please pm me the price tein hilo/softhard (including pillow ball mount) for celica zzt231 if got.
  10. V

various branded adjustable damper for your car !! cusco,tein,apexi,aragosta etc

Any hi/lo, soft/hard adjustable (included pillow ball mount) for Celica zzt231?
  11. V

Advice Needed for Celica 7 Gen

err... i think your questions/requirements are too contradict to your wife needed. :hmmmm: - yup a big gap between manual and auto in term of performance. - main difference between normal and super struts is handling. the car still the same..:biggrin: - i dunno if compare to dc5 because...
  12. V

HELP!!! weird sound from my celica

alright guys... solved edy my problem..got "batu" inside my front rotor disk.. i dunna how its enter there since the disc got cover...:confused: anyway...im hepi now.. thank u all for ur supported. :driver:
  13. V

HELP!!! weird sound from my celica

fuh....just check just now... confirmed the sound come from front right wheels. dunno what caused it.. is it possible that sound come from inside tire? i just feel its come from there but dunno how that thingy enter inside tire...
  14. HELP!!! weird sound from my celica

Good day all celica taiko, haiyoo... the low rpm idling problem still not solved then come again new problem from my celica...:mad: last two days i heard weird sound come from my celica...the sound like "lose screw inside the engine - kluk klak kluk klak"...when i stop the car the...
  15. V

Car follow the road surface

i think i got same problem with u... mine also with Yokohama R1 A drive 40/18.. when speeding the car feel really2 bumpy.. hmm...maybe your absorber worn out?
  16. V

low rpm (poor idling)

thanks Barb for the info...i will check as your recommendation n update here... how much normally cost for engine mounts? btw, mine is zzt231 auto..
  17. V

low rpm (poor idling)

yup around 200-400rpm..smetimes i need to turn my steering left and right in order to increase the rpm..other than idling problem is my car vibrated during gear in "D" position and at the same time i hold the brake...:confused: idle control valve located below throttle body? i tot it inside...
  18. low rpm (poor idling)

Dear guys, Lately, i have a problem with my car. The idling of my car is too low which around 200-400 rpm and it cause my car almost to stall. I had clean the MAF sensor and change air filter but the problem still remained there. Anybody know any possible solution regarding this matter...
  19. V

Some questions to ask CELICA ZZT231 owner

Re: Some questions to ask CELICA SST231 owner Dear TS, i have been using ZZT231 auto for 5 months already. no need to mod because it can delivered for u enough power. in 1.8cc category this is one can consider one of the best and reliable car. :)
  20. V

Ron95

i just fill my tank with ron95 yesterday. and its resulting some problem to my engine. very loud knocking sound. and the best thing there's no more station sell ron97 here (in bintulu). wtf...i worry my engine will blow up later.. by the way i'm using toyota celica gts 7th..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

The Hyundai Ioniq hybrid is now officially here. Launched by Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors (HSDM) today at 1Utama Shopping Centre, with bookings opened more than 2 weeks ago. It rivals directly against the well-known Toyota Prius...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience