Search results

1. WTS: Mcintosh MX406

AS per title above, my beloved Mac MX406 is up for sale. This HU is an legendary item and there is no need for me to elaborate much on it. Excellent working condition. Comes with Dc/Dc converter. Can play local radio station albeit only odd figure station. Hope it will end up with a great new...
  2. Mitsubishi Pajero V34V 2.5 M Diesel (Turbo) -00

Posting on behalf. As per title. Reg. year: 2000 Engine Capacity: 2500 cc Transmission: Manual Accessories: Solar Film, CD Player, Alarm, Central lock Tip Top Condition. Intercooler Turbo. Green Engine. Acc Free. Never Offroad before. Contact for further info. Price Negotiable. Mr. Lui -...
  3. For Sale : Proton Wira 1.5cc M -96

Posting on behalf. As per title above. One Owner all the way. Accident Free. Tip Top. Stock to the bone condition. Contact for further info. Mr. Lui :019-3399986
  4. UTR & Zenden Strut Bars for Wira/Satria/Putra

UTR struts 4 points - RM120 nett (image 28) Engine Room Alloy Struts Bar by Zenden - RM100 nett (image 31) Both for RM 200 nett free underneath bar (image 23) Room Bar (underneath car seat) by UTR - Sold(image 29) Rear Bar by UTR - Sold (image 30) Contact 012-287 9914 Pls do not PM Thanks...
  5. Eibach Sport springs for wira, satria

Got a pair of Eibach sport spring for wira, satria, 1.5 , 1.6 or 1.8 and putra as well not so sure if it can fit waja but from previous threads, it seems like it can...but i am not sure Eibach = Front only. Cut slightly for lower look. Rtec = Behind. Never been used before. Still a virgin..:_...
  6. Can repair the woofeR?

jus wan to know... can we DIY repair the woofer if got slight "plek plek" sound? If can...any sifu can teach me how?
  7. Need help on my jazz

Jus wan to ask fellow forummers here whether any of u guys have experience on my problem: My car's suspension is stock...but i have a prob with it... everytime my car hits a poth hole around50km and above... there would be a very loud "TuKK" sound front the front It sounds like as if there...
  8. G

Local Grad Vs Oversea Grad

Well jus had a discussion with my fren juz now from a normal discussion...it escalated to some...er...arguments haha btw what do you guys think? Do you think that an oversea grad will always have more privileges and opporturnity first compared to a local grad? Opporturnity such as Reknown...
  9. Need help on upgrade of system

Hi there i run a full active system that has 1 4ch amp bridged for Mid and tweeters A 2 ch amp for sub The downpoint is my Ice is Ayam Brand I have a final budget of around 3k and i aim for SQ and hip hop type of songs I am currently very dissatisfied with my system as age is catching up...
  10. Help on Mid

Hi there all ice sifu. Jus wan to ask for recommendation on a pair of Mid that is good in Vocal and 'loudness" - meaning the sound must come out...aiyah i dunno how to explain la...hope u guys understand. i am not looking for component set bcos i aredi have two pairs of tweeter...so i jus wan...
  11. RB26 Performance Stuff...selling cheap...

Original chopshop stuff brought back from Japan Not stolen stuff...cos as u can see in the pic...wiring is done nicely... selling on behalf of fren Interested...pls call owner direct or pm me 0123799410 Better if u can call owner directly...cos i small potato only... 1)HKS FCON V = RM1.2k nego...
  12. Need help on Fcon RB26

does anybody know what is the model of the Fcon on original RB26....or to put it the other way....which Fcon from HKS is compatible for RB26? and does anybody know of the price pls?
  13. WTB:Greddy Timer

anyone have the greddy melody timer? Manual with P1 & p2 setting black colour if you have...pls pm me your offer thanx
  14. help needed on elec X-over

to all sifus out there...can u all recommend me a good 2\3 way elec x-over? my budget is strictly below rm200.... or are there anyone selling any good used elec x-over here in zth? i am very very noob in ice...i only know how to listen now my alphasonic 2\3 way elec x-over already kong... so...
  15. Mivec & SGTi Exhaust and Extractor

1) Ori Mivec Extractor (With Heatshield) - RM230 -can be used for 4g9x cars...good upgrade for low and mid torque as well as better response and fule consumption 2)2 units of Ori SGTi Extractor = SOLD 3)2 units Ori SGTi Muffler =Sold All Items are still negotiable but not much.. Any...
  16. finally...it's my turn

just...JUST 20 mins ago...my car side mirror got smashed in front of my house...they smashed my neighbour's merc too..steal his HU.... stolen my safc and TT....damn... two malays on bike and i now i know how it feels....
  17. Modding Sport Rims' holes

i jus wan to know...if modding the holes of the rims like say from 5 holes to 4 holes pcd 100.... issit reliable? in long term or short term? would it have any adverse side effect? pls advice...
  18. Looking for OEM Mivec Extractor WITH heatshield

anyone haf? must be wif ori heatshield... no need downpipe.. Preferably below RM300 Thanx
  19. Gti Ori Rims-Yokohama Tyre

Nice Condition Yokohama Es100 Tyre(9months Old) 205\40\16 Front 40-45% Rear 80% Honestly,little bit of scratches here and there...but no bengkok...at least not that i know of...Nuts and Caps are all still intact.. Klang Tyre shops offered me a price of RM850(i still havent nego for higher...
  20. G

Anybody can teach me upload photo??

i need help....file size always too big... how to resize? =( even cut out all the unnecessary part oso still too big? can gimme some guidance? damn stressed up =(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the greatest aspects of motorsports is perhaps also one of the angles that the spectators rarely view as they see the racecars shred slicks on the tarmac, and that is the plethora of emotions and effort invested by the team in getting the car to the starting grid in the first place.

Team JPM Dragon-i can attest to that though, as the team very nearly didn’t make it to the starting grid but managed to get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience