Search results

1. G

Manchester united football club

Hi Storm, Didn't know you are still so actively posting here after so many years! Well done! (Can't say the same about our beloved team though...)
  2. WTS: Mcintosh MX406

AS per title above, my beloved Mac MX406 is up for sale. This HU is an legendary item and there is no need for me to elaborate much on it. Excellent working condition. Comes with Dc/Dc converter. Can play local radio station albeit only odd figure station. Hope it will end up with a great new...
  3. G

i have to say, i kinda half expected that. "Circumstances' dictate that we will not be allowed to romp home with the title 8 points ahead. That's pretty logical..... Also, we''d been on a run for quite some time, so it's about time for the run to come to and end and in addition, shitty has...
  4. G

seriously, I'd HATE it now if either Sneijder or Modric come in now. They are no longer at a good age esp Sneijder. Anyone above 26, we are paying premium and for someone who's at their peak. For Sneijder, it's at the wrongside of the tunnel. Definately a no-no.
  5. G

hi there storm! Ya been busy lately. I've been here all this while, well just that i don't find anything inpiring enough for me to comment on. I still read your comments all the time, no worries! lol! Well, I am kinda happy now that we have one hand on the title and Shitty self destructing but...
  6. G

Hey bro, as a manc, i don;t think we should ever refer to our own player as a piece of sh*t. They might not be thinking with their brain, but at least you can see that he was committed. You can be frustrated with a player, like how i was with Ronaldo and Evans previously but pls don;t call our...
  7. G

i gotta say steve the shit was such a disgrace in yesterday's show. it was for all to see and everybody was quite stunned by his reaction towards Leci he was a fking disgrace seriously.
  8. G

The funniest part for me is when he said he doesn't have enough players then he said only barca could cope with the injuries predicament as well as them i donno what this dude is smoking...lolz I just can't wait for mourinho to come back to epl and respond to this kinda jibe. I'd love the...
  9. G

nah la, i dont think so SAF will buy. The gaffer's right. There aren't anyone out there that can improve us will come in January. Look at Vida and Evra. They were bought in Jan but they weren't expected to perform right away. Both needed bedding in time at hola! they were different men next...
  10. G

I love how Giggsy and Rio farked kao Evra during the game. And he was like 'Ok, ok, chill dude. I got it. My bad' Haha funny as hell man. And by the way storm, just ignore those shit stirrer la. Not worth your time and bandwiths.
  11. G

It';s a number game. 2v1 So, the opponent's winger has to defend as well otherwise their fullback could be outnumbered. But every tactics has thier flaws. This overlapping runs inevitably will leave you exposed which is why usually the CM will cover for it. That being said, our week...
  12. G

Since last year, Evra have been nothing but shite. It has been countless times and it was mention for the umpteenth times by me and storm that Evra has been shite and I'd say that he together with Evans was culpable for more than half of the goals being conceded by us since last year.
  13. G

i mean seriously, just ask Evans to eff off every fcking game that he plays, that impact is a POSITIVE lost game. It's a definite. Shitty. Palace. And now Basel. Seriously, i am just speechless with him. He's just a dumbfuck and im not sorry for saying that at all.
  14. G

Although it's a disappointing result, i actually thought it's one of the better performance of late. I also like the idea of having Young, Nani and Valencia in the team, meaning we have 3 runners of the ball. We play much quicker that way. So, imagine if we have Rooney and Cleverley in the team...
  15. G

For me Schmeichel Neville Ferdinand Vidic Irwin Ronaldo Keano Scholesy Giggs Cantona Rooney The Midfield 4 is pretty much dead on. Unless you insist on slotting Beckham in and moving Ronaldo to upfront As for the strikers, I'd stick with Cantona and Rooney with the latter...
  16. G

Yah, exactly, like just you haven't been seeing it for the past 21 years and counting? hahaha lol
  17. G

I think we are not the only 2 supporters who realised that goals are leaking in from the left. Mostly from the left. I think it's a case of complacency. If we look at it, LB is the only position that we do not have ample cover. The Da Silvas simply wasn't ready physically yet. So i uspposed...
  18. G

Well, Cleverley just needs 1 half to show his worth to shitty. Lolz
  19. G

I just can't wait for Cleverley to come back. Simply can't wait
  20. G

I do hope Cleverley starts. He, really has been a revelation this season. however, Im not so sure Andon shall partner him. There's lingering doubt that we could be too exposed if we play both of them together. Fletcher and Cleverley seems like a good energetic central mid partnership though...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Is remove thermostat for injection engine is a good idea to gain better working temperature?
can share the Pro and Con ?:hmmmm:
Pls advise.. Thanks. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience