Search results

1. ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

ON Behalf of our Taikor G221.... ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012) Available date to choose: (They gave the 3rd quarter of the year date, still waiting for the 4th quarter). Will update soon. July - 10,11,12 (0100hrs - 1200hrs),16,17,19,23,24,25,26,30 and...
  2. Happy Chinese New "Dragon" year to all

Wishing all a very " HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR " and " GONG XI FATT CAI " For those that are travelling back to their home town for the holidays, DRIVE SAFELY and have a great holiday!!
  3. Photo shoot in Putra Jaya

We are planning for a Photo Shoot at Putra Jaya this friday nite 10th December 2010 and we need to know how many are interested to join. If you are free and would like to join, please put your name on the following list; 1) Greytezza 2) AE111_SEG 3) Bl@cktezz@ 4) Alias 5) Silverboy aka...
  4. TRD Tri Meter Cover and DEFI Meter for ALTEZZA

I have a set of TRD Tri Meter Cover complete with DEFI Meters and controller for sale. The unit was removed from my car. A set of original Altezza Rear Lamps in excellent condition... Call for price...
  5. Hari Raya Wishes to all our Muslim brothers and friends

The time have come again for all our muslim brothers and friends to travel back to their kampung and hometowns to celebrate and be with their families during this Hari Raya. Here is our wishes of " SELAMAT HARI RAYA" to all and please drive carefully when on the road.
  6. Garage Sales for Altezza Stuff at Trial Tuning @ Riyoz Racing

I have talk to William and convinced him to have a garage sales for spare and performance parts for Altezza...most probably in mid July'10. There will be parts like halfcut, gearbox, sport suspension, Modellista meter gauge, Modellista bodykits, sport rims, engine spare parts and a lots of...
  7. Congrats to Silverboy.......

Congratulation to our bro Isaac aka Silverboy on your new born baby!!!... Welcome to fatherhood and hope this wouldn't stop you from coming to our yamcha session.....:congrats: :listen:..dont forget the box of chocolates...or is it cigars bro...:biggrin:
  8. Altezza Track Car at Sepang Open Track Day

Received info that the Altezza track car will be running at the open track day in Speang last Sunday...so sms some of the guys and down we went to the track to watch the maiden run of the awesome Altezza track car..:rock: Took some pics and here are some... [/[/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  9. Dyno run at TRIAL Tuning

Trial Tuning had just installed a DYNOJET dyno machine and went there last Saturday to check it out. It was a busy Saturday...:rock: with me and AE111-SEG joining in the fun..:burnout: Took some video of the dyno run and will post it here once I transfered it from the video cam...but the...
  10. HPC event on the 30th Nov 2008 open for registration

Finally.. :adore: the next High Performance Challenge (HPC) event at Sepang track on the 30th November 2008 are now open for registration. If anyone interested to participate and experience a thrilling but safe driving on the Sepang race track, u can go to Register for High Performance...
  11. TRD Full scale Meter for 5AT

It seems that quite a number of members here are looking for the elusive full scale meter (240km/h) for our 5AT Altezza. I have searching around the web for new or used units but it to no avail. Recently I have post some threads in forums of other nations and I have just got a feedback from...
  12. TRD Full scale Meter for 5AT

It seems that quite a number of members here are looking for the elusive full scale meter (240km/h) for our 5AT Altezza. I have searching around the web for new or used units but it to no avail. Recently I have post some threads in forums of other nations and I have just got a feedback from...
  13. MEGUIARS Car Care Clinic

To all Altezza members...one of our members have suggested that we arrange a car care clinic ( hehehe now have clinic for our car also..:regular_smile: ) by Meguiars where they will basically teach us on how to take care of our Altezza to look shiny and new all the time ...it is free by the way...
  14. HKS SLDII for ALTEZZA 5AT for Sale

Anyone interested to buy a HKS SLD Type II Speed Limit remover for their 5AT Altezza?? I am selling mine coz I have just installed a Power FC and it has a built-in function that will remove the speed limit on our car.. Willing to let it go for RM500.00 ...so anyone interested pls PM...
  15. JPJ Cracked Down on Tinted Glass

Front page news on the STAR papers...another headache for all owners of imported Japanese cars...... PETALING JAYA: The kinks have been ironed out, new equipment has arrived and a minor adjustment in law is now in the works. Then, the Road Transport Department (JPJ) will go on a nationwide blitz...
  16. Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival

Hey all...is any bro going to the Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival at the Bukit Jalil Stadium carpark on the 27th April. Will be interesting to have the Altezza club members to have our TT at a different place for one time. Read from their website that there will be dancing queens...
  17. Apexi Power FC

Guys..the auzzies have use the Apexi Power FC ecu in their Altezza and have kinda solved the low torque range issue that all altezza have. Go to this link and read about it http://forum.altezzaclub.org.au/index.php?showtopic=4029.. It seems that the Apexi Power FC is better than the camcon...