Search results

1. E

Lelong: Evo 4/5/6 stuff for sale

PM me the best-est price for the radiator.
  2. E

looking Door Trim black colour (Untuk Satria)

musti la ada... what is your budget?
  3. E

body part MIVEC CJ4A

go and find it in the car for sale thread.
  4. E

body part MIVEC CJ4A

change the whole car aaah someones selling a Satria Mivec in and out for 17k ONLY!!!!
  5. E

looking fr wira se meter

suda ok... kalau full gaks lagiks... phone jer sudeyy... 019-3945572
  6. E

looking fr wira se meter

iz282 do u have any? does it come with the housing? red meter eh? and red SE console as well. if possible, swap with both GTIs of mine
  7. E

WTB used wira hea wira head lamp

i have one set of satria's head light one BOSCH, the other side BOSCHia... RM80??? take them all with pair of signal light. Location - Subang or KL contact me @ 019-3945572
  8. E

WTS : Satria Mivec

wan, swap with my 1.3 engine, and sell him 12k! hahahhahahahahaaaaa damn cheap la bro! B*U*M*P for you! p/s: pls contact me if u tend to swap disc brake to standard! or pehaps the engine too! heheheheheee (seriously!)
  9. E

satria bumper

anyone for my bumper?
  10. E

WTT - Wira SE red gear console & red meter

b*u*m*p for today
  11. E

WTT - Wira SE red gear console & red meter

b*u*m*p for today
  12. WTT - Wira SE red gear console & red meter

hi. I want to change my gti meter & gti gear console with Wira SE red gear console & red meter. Pls make sure cun condition. Only top up RM50. Pls call 0193945572 for details n nego.
  13. E

satria bumper

hey u r one lucky person. One person has the front, the other has the rear. Mine, rear bumper white colour. Reverse sensor. Cun but need to repaint. Upper plate, loc subang. Call 0193945572 for details. Reason selling- change to gti
  14. E

wtb - Looking for side mirror 7 wires for satria

7 wire side mirror are with heaters. And it is a super duper rare stuffs. Ping, meh ah juai yg ko punya spare tu. Hehehehe.
  15. E

wtb - Looking for side mirror 7 wires for satria

still looking...
  16. E

satria gti front fender for sale.. original item

fender with arches?
  17. E

I Need Help!!!

if someone selling satria bot with NOS... mau?
  18. E

satria rear bumper(black color)

i got mine white colour.. how much r u paying? black n white... cun whatt.. im changing mine to gtis call me for details... 019-3945572
  19. E

Wanted : Standard Satria 1.3 Rear Bumper

how much u willing to pay? call me @ 019-3945572 im changing to gtis.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s one thing to build a dyno queen that’s just all show and no go, hitting the high notes right at the tacho’s redline but failing to channel any sense of speed in the build up to it due to the ginormous turbo spooling up to achieve those numbers.

Then there’s the true street cars that deliver in all sense of the word with absolute response and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience