Search results

1. A

SuperPro PU Bushes! improves your handling immediately!

Quote me for SEG AE101.....all the suspension bush...
  2. A

Need Help with changing the engine for EE100..

Thanks a lot guys.......your answer had clear all my question:adore: :adore: ..... Malaysia Boleh right? ekekekekeke........but I still wish that I have the 1.6 chasis...ekekekeke....:biggrin: :biggrin: .... Maybe I will join the TT but I still have to settle my car...
  3. A

eg9 for sale...

Bro, Pm saya best price? Cash buyer nii....
  4. A

Need Help with changing the engine for EE100..

Thanks ae101rulez, Any other that have other opinion to my question, anybody that have EE100 with SVT engine...Anyone???
  5. Need Help with changing the engine for EE100..

Hi toyota sifu, I really need answer for my question, I have a stock SEG year 93 with 1.3 2E Carb engine and want to change it with Silvertop 20V. My question is: 1.Plug and Play or not or need to mod? 2.How about all the mounting? its the same or need to mod?? 3.Kacau the engine firewall or...
  6. A

-Daihatsu GTti ORI side skirt & bonnet spoiler panjang/tiang gol

Fussss....harge dier sekarang!!!!.......:adore:
  7. A

WTS AE110/111 Rare original 4 door side skirt

Can it fit with SEG AE101??..
  8. A

[WTS] Honda Civic 1.5 EXi

Hi bro...., interested here...pm me your best price...the price you offer quite same with EG 1.6 injection..
  9. A

SEG BLUE ( TOYOTA AE 4AGE BT ) for sell

My suggestion is don't sell the car bro......use it until you got old and pass it to your son....the price you offer me really quite high bro.. with that price I can buy a Honda Integra.... BTW Thanks for the offer bro....until now I still looking for a SEG that suit my budget...
  10. Want to buy Toyota SEG 1.6(M) AE101

I'm looking for Toyota SEG AE101 with manual transmission 20V blacktop or silvertop engine. Must be in good engine condition with buy and drive condition. If anybody out there willing to let go his/her beloved SEG plz let me know and plz sms me at 016-6801542 and email me the photo and plz...
  11. A

need help to install hks bov ssqv

Go get a Turbo car laaa bro!!!!!......:adore: :adore:
  12. A

(WTS) New SSQV Blow Off Valve / BOV * HKS Style *

How much plus the shipping in kl?? plz pm me...
  13. A

need front bumper gtti

Looking for a rare thing with reasonable price ekkk!!!! good luck to find one bro!!!!....:banghead:
  14. A

need BRAND NEW aura drive shaft? where to find?

Go to any Spare part Shop or If you prefer the genuine one juz go to Daihatsu Shah Alam and buy one new set from them... DAIHATSU SHAH ALAM Lot 1, Jalan Keluli, Section 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Tel: 03 - 5510 9988 Fax: 03 - 5510 8872
  15. A

Daihatsu GTTI Turbo

Daihatsu GTti only 1.0cc laa bro....but twincam 12 valve Turbo.....:X-: :X-:
  16. A

Any GTti halfcut in Klang Valley/Selangor?

RARE item laaa Bro!!!!............................Good Luck....
  17. A

Any GTti halfcut in Klang Valley/Selangor?

RARE item laaa Bro!!!!............................Good
  18. A

GTti ecu tuning

How about you try it first????...........and then share the info with us......
  19. A

Selling Absorbers & Springs [GAB]

Bro...how much the sport spring for aura G100......I using GAB abs right now....plz PM me...thanks
  20. A

Charade Aura Gtti for sale

Kalau ada gambar bro....lagi menarik nyer.....hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus..which car works better with gsr turbo?
if possible..can u guys post a few engine set-ups?as in eg:metal gasket..cam pulley..bla bla bla..for engines? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience