Search results

1. Toyota rush

Hello zth....i would like some info regarding toyota rush....as now i'm a family guy...looking forward to own toyota rush as space, fuel consumption and comfort ride is my main concern....as i browse to the net...some -ve and +ve comments for this car.....but most of the comments confusing...
  2. protect mode

hi guy..im hacing problem with my car kenwood dpx502u ddin in protect mode in start up. I already un plug all the speaker only on power wire but still screen shown protect mode. Im not using any kind of amp.of woofer.i just using standar wira speaker.plz help.is my kenwod kong already?need to...
  3. wira evo2(modified)

hello guys...below r list for 2 different car...car1 is my friend's car....car2 us mine.... car1 evo2 engine with 1jz psiton, walbro fuel pump, 1.2bar of boost, 45v3 r33 turbo(ballbearing) stock evo2 intercooler, tune with afc 5button 17 inch rims car2 stock evo3 engine but using 4g67 block...
  4. problem with sounds and steering fluid?

hai guys..i owned a civic es....currently i face some annoying problem...when i step the accelerator....can hear the huuuuuuuuuuuuu sounds....worse when at the roundabout...the sound will more and more loud...when in free gear(goin down hill) cannot hear the huuuuuuuuuuuuu sound....y ah?this...
  5. problem evo3(with 4g67 block)--- video attch

ok...somehow my car began to make problem again....now car when start in idle...can hear "pop..pop"...sound from the exhaust and the car like wanna die trying to breath..when i start and drive the car..the car cannot go to high rpm...worse top speed only 120km/h(that also feels like the engine...
  6. 0.4 bar for evo3 engine

err...i would like to know as lastime when i bought my evo3 halfcut...i can feel much smoother and stronger acceleration(more G pulling of power)...now after changing to 4g67 block using vr4 piston...when i accelerate i feel my car accelerate very heavy and not as smooth as lastime and now it...
  7. bad FC again!!!!

hEllo guys..a few weeks ago i just transplant my evo3 block to 4g67 block(vr4 piston)..my problem is now...my car FC is quite high...RM40-ron95 can only go around 130km......y ehh?any leaks? vacuums?do i need to tune? currently i'm on low budget(no money to buy emanage)..so is it possible for me...
  8. nuts and bolts

hello guys...currently im doin convertion of 4g63 block to my naked 4g67 block...as my mech said that 4g63 nuts, bolts and skru cannot fit to 4g67 block...err....so how ahh?where can i get nuts and bolts for the block?coz i dont think someone wanna sell nuts and bolts only....arggg
  9. Wheel bearing

sory to ask...but may i know what wheel bearing that can fit for my wira evo3...now using evo3 braking system..front twin pot rear single pot..can perdana wheel bearing fit for my front and rear?
  10. G

2nd car...anyone wanna share?

ok as the title stated above...let me start first.....my working/daily driven car (for boring2 and comfort) Civic ET 2005.....2nd car wira with evo3 engine(for action2 weekends)-currently looking for perdana hehehe.......anybody else wanna share? :driver:
  11. wira to evo3 bodykit

hello...currently im considering to buy perdana(now using wira with evo3 bodykit) coz few days ago my friends car had been blacklisted for 3 times summon using evo3 bodykit(front bodykit)...what he do previously..every time jpj fined him and asked to change the wira bodykit and do inspection, he...
  12. perdana evo vs wira evo

hello guys...i would like to get some opinion on these to cars....currently i have wira with evo engine...im thinking on buying perdana with alpha bodykit.....some of my fren said that perdana body r much heavier and i might unable to feel the gforce like i felt before with my wira if i...
  13. what should i use for my 4g67

guys in need some help on choosing which and what kind of standalone that can help me reprogramme my setup...now im using standard evo3..currenty im going to install the 4g67 block for my evo3 engine...anyone can give some opinion of some of this items? 1. emanage- cheaper but dunno good or not...
  14. convert lancer to evo

hehe sorry to ask...but...can lancer 1.6 (as attach at here) convert to evo7 or 8 bodykit..front and rear-including there rear door that have the outer outline....hehe?100% look alike....thanks need some opinion....
  15. No boost on evo3

im using evo3 engine and after a while "tarik"(got boost 0.6bar)....suddenly i saw there is no boost increase as the needle jjust stayed 0 at my boost meter...i step hard the padel and the is no boost on all the gears....what happend?turbo kong?help help
  16. blue smoke

i have problem with my evo3 engine...i just install my e3 at my car...after running for 10 minutes like that i saw some white or blue smoke comming for no where...below the head or near the block...im not sure..but smoke like someone smoking below my engine bay...hehe...little smoke...what is...
  17. looking for ev03

guys...im looking for evo3 or lancer converted to evo3....offer me...thanks......
  18. Converting 4WD

Guys i need so opinion on this matter....my friend had just brought 4WD system...he is using stock EVO 3...so...any of u guys think that its a wise choice to install the 4WD rather than 2WD..i know its "haram" and some of my friends say the fuel consumption and top end goin bad....but traction...
  19. lancer halfcut gsr for sale

i got lance gsr halfcut for sale...4g93t...still in my car manual (evo 2 gearbox, gearbox havent lock to 2wheel drive)...no modification, i give bodyparts, front disk brake and dashboard ...all for rm6k....0168204435 thanks.....item at kk sabah....pic upload soon...
  20. evo manual console

im looking for evo manual console...in black colour..anybody selling?place yr price...sms 016-8204435 thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 has face this problem b4?? i hav send ti tyre shop to check my tyre twice & couldn't find where it leak??? after few days i pump my tyre... it flat again??? kind of fed-up already??
any1 can help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience