Search results

1. A

Livina Impul 17" Rims

Can pm me the price David? And is tat trade in accepted? I just changed my ori to advanti 15" with new tyres..
  2. A

[WTS]Nissan Grand Livina Bodykit

What's the price now? Can pm me?
  3. A

MR2 Ferrari 430 replica need help!!

I saw in motortrader last time...
  4. A

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T

bro.,,can pm me your price? im very interested. im going to sell my MR2 soon, maybe can buy your car..free bump for ya.. :)
  5. A

MR2 Ferrari 430 replica need help!!

i thought in JB some one who is doing the conversion..i around 10-15k only..if i not mistaken..
  6. A

Toyota MR2(SW20) 3S-GTE 90/91

bro..exchange some of your parts plus top up ..okie ah? hehe...
  7. A

Toyota MR2 TRD racing exhaust

still available?
  8. A

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

Im selling off my HKS exhaust from my current mr2 ride..this is the previous owner who installed it with twin loop...anyone who is interested? just offer me..thanks...just wanted to change back to ORIGINAL, because wife preferred quiet exhaust.. :( thanks..i will attach photo very soon..
  9. A

Newbie here-- How and where to find the windows?

dear all, my door and windows solved.. hehe..change to new mirror and mechanism and adjust a bit abit then solve a lot of problem..regards the water leaking,,im using a small rubber to block it now..hehe... thanks for all the PMs... well, anyone interested to get a pair of doors? im selling...
  10. A

Newbie here-- How and where to find the windows?

Nope bro..different number :) i think u saw the different car :p yup i will try to come out for TT session :) well, i was in melaka last weekend..when i was on my way i met 1 MR2 owner as well, he is staying in puchong :) from muar... my windows already gao dim :) changed the mechanism and...
  11. Newbie here-- How and where to find the windows?

Dear all bros, Good day! This is adryan here, i have just recently bought a unit of Auto MR2 from a member (Andy) last week. Year 1991/95. well, the car condition was fine, but there are few problems i need to resolve... Problem: 1. Windows (Driver side)- when i wanna to drill down my windows...
  12. A

MR2 SW 20 owners discussion thread

Dear all, Im newbie in here..tomorrow getting my MR2 :p SW 20, Red in color.. but is NA (Auto) :)
  13. A

Nokia 5800 xpress music ori new

trade in N82 accepted?full set..how much need to be top up? thanks
  14. A

[wts]sony camera...the ALPHA 200

Sorry to jeopardize your thread bro, but I do have some things to rant about.but hope you wont angry ..ok? just for your reference.. this sony bag is not worth for RM400 in the market..) if RM400 can get a lowepro very professional bag already.. and 8GB CF only RM75 in the market with speed...
  15. A

Nokia E90

bro,.,trade in N82 accepted?
  16. A

WTS-Honda City Type Z (VTEC)

bro..wanna swap ur rim with my vtec rim anot? hehe..i will top up u la.haha mine is year 2008 rim..but i wil:driver:l use back my tires..
  17. A

Buy E-Cigarettes right here in Malaysia!

HI there...this is adryan here..im the one how talked to you just now over the phone about 20minutes hahaha..u r really good in sales..please send any info is needed to [email protected] or u can reach me @ 012-6653532 . Thanks!
  18. A

WTS : Carbon Fibre Pen Set

wat brand is that?
  19. A

Mini PooL Table 4 Sale!!!!..

wats the size for the table pls..thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KURNIA insurance is the worst in malaysia

anyone's car with kurnia insurance....when your roadtax end.....go change other insurance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience