7. BlackSamurai

What Are Your New Year's Eve Plans ?

stay at home and do count down on the bed gua
  8. BlackSamurai

People insulting ZTH

team TCSS, interesting. lala? then I'm old fat lala. muahaha
  9. BlackSamurai

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

maverick got new phones? you need to turn off the certificate check.
  10. BlackSamurai

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

put that PDRM logo will janji (guarantee) you masuk penjara (go to jail)
  11. BlackSamurai

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon we mario fans:biggrin:
  12. BlackSamurai

TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon aiks, the zth member onboard i really like it, can we mass produce it? mushroom is for my wife :biggrin:
  13. BlackSamurai

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon hey dude, welcome, where can I get the ZTH Member onboard square yellow sticker and the mushroom? wanna get both too. LOL
  14. BlackSamurai

ZeroToHundred Members Gathering 13th Nov 09

big or small, modded or original, we are all automotive lover. ---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ---------- then you must have come next time :biggrin:
  15. BlackSamurai

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

fred, come out lim teh at Kepong, I help you to install lah. I think your Sahara Desert signal no good, must come back to Kepong from time to time. I'm using E71 with GARMIN too
  16. BlackSamurai

The meaning of your nickname?

BlackSamurai is BlackSamurai .. :thefinger: * cabut * Let's see how to put this in word, Black = all my cars are black, and I still like Black Car. White knight is a saviour widely use in Business word, I want to be the opposite (something like on the dark side), but if I use...
  17. BlackSamurai

Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon loose_end spotted :biggrin:
  18. BlackSamurai

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yah, BH sold me out ;P ---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ---------- papaya experience .... hmmm, sound interesting :)
  19. BlackSamurai

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

i was there, but same thing, none of them I know, too long didn't join TT (T_T)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“Please be careful”. That was good enough advise for me and I made a dash for their baby as soon as I was handed the keys. We made way towards the east-coast highway and Bukit Tinggi and were joined by the R3’s lesser sibling, the standard Proton Satria Neo.

The first impression of the car is that it looks good, no credit to Proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience