Search results

1. WTS: Subaru V7 Sti, Yr 2001

Subaru Version 7, STi, 2001 Reg Date: 2003, Milage 82,000km Engine: 2 Lit, 4 Cyclinder Boxer, Code EJ20 Turbo Transmission: 6 Speed Manual, Symetrical AWD Tires: Bridgestone RE070 Semi Slicks (60% Remaining) Additional Items a. Front Rotors Brembo Slotted b. WRC Turbo Intake Hose c. Trust...
  2. B

Tokyo Drift: Did you know?

Hey bros, Pulled this out of Wikipedia. Remember Fast & Furious 3, Tokyo Drift? Well it says here, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Real life "Drift King" and drift pioneer Keiichi Tsuchiya also makes an appearance during the scenes where Lucas...
  3. B

New Traffic Summon Issue - Comment?

Reduction of traffic fines postponed By SIM LEOI LEOI PUTRAJAYA: The Cabinet has decided to postpone the reduction of traffic fines by the police. In announcing this after the weekly Cabinet meeting, Transport Minister Datuk Seri Chan Kong Choy said that the Cabinet agreed that compounds...
  4. B

Police Block - D'Sara Perdana

Just to share. Time: 11.30pm Day, Thursday, 20th July Location: Heading into D'sara Perdana, From LDP. Personal Count: 4 - 5 Authority: Blue Uniformed Police Equipment - Torch Light, Automatic Weapons, Traffic Cones, Blinker Lights, Table and Chair. What were they looking for...
  5. B

When was your last puncture?

Strange these few days I seem to be picking up nails and screws like as if I am running on round magnets. Anyways, Sat Morning, my 17" semi slicks got a nice big rounded philipes type screw, 1/4" in length. RM 10 to patch from inside. :angry_smile: THIS MORNING, my 15" got a tiny tack-nail...
  6. B

Help - Gear Position Indicator

Can any kind souls pelase recoomend a GEAR POSITION INDICATOR? Digital display preffered. Not a rev indicator. Getting a bit annoyed, forgetting what gear I am in. Does anyone know who sells one?
  7. Opinions Pls. POP from exhaust on geaer change

Dear Sifus, After owning a turbo car for a while, its been great fun. I have noticed that sometimes, in certain situations which I cannot seem to figure out when, upon changing gear, there is a pop from the exhaust. So far, it happens when your accelerating hard, I think, and happens just as...
  8. Opinions / Discussions Pls. CamShaft Swap

Hello Bros, I would like to know what you guys think of the situation and what I should do next. I recently swapped my camshaft for a longer duration 250+ cam from the factory original. It gives good idling and fits my needs well because the car is a daily car. My 'problem' is this. I dont...
  9. OBD II - Anyone in KL messing around with it?

Hello Just wondering, is anyone here messing around with OBD technology? Not just OBDII as per say but euro and japan standards... Anyone?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience