Search results

1. B

Open Track Day 14/3

Thanks. Will give it a try on Sat.
  2. B

Open Track Day 14/3

Sorry do not mean to hijack, but will there be johor sprint series on the 28th night? Does anyone know where I can check? what time does it start? what events? Checked the johor circuit website, no info on what time and what car class to expect. Anyone can help?
  3. B

Driver's attitudes in KL

I agree with eujin. ehhhh small note on Singaporean driving. They really really dont like you cutting into their lane, especially when you signal. They actually speed up.
  4. B

Petrol Prices Reach US$100/Barrel Mark

Speaking of the US.... guess who are the ones with holding clean coal technology from the rest of the world..... face it la guys. Humans are pretty much such, "Screw thy neighbour, when you look deep enough"
  5. B

Petrol Prices Reach US$100/Barrel Mark

I confirm, Malaysia is a nett exporter of crude. Eh..... I encourage all petrolhead brothers to read this..... http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/Malaysia/Background.html Which will essentiall tell you; "Exploration and Production Malaysia’s proven oil reserves have declined in recent...
  6. B

WTS: Subaru V7 Sti, Yr 2001

YO Bro. A bit hard for the discount. Susah nak let go because hati pun sakit. have a look see look see first la, price can be discussed later.
  7. WTS: Subaru V7 Sti, Yr 2001

Subaru Version 7, STi, 2001 Reg Date: 2003, Milage 82,000km Engine: 2 Lit, 4 Cyclinder Boxer, Code EJ20 Turbo Transmission: 6 Speed Manual, Symetrical AWD Tires: Bridgestone RE070 Semi Slicks (60% Remaining) Additional Items a. Front Rotors Brembo Slotted b. WRC Turbo Intake Hose c. Trust...
  8. B

Jpj Engine Registration Service (runner)

Bro - hello. Hows things? Just to let you know I renewed my road tax again this month. No problem. Check JPJ, macam tak pernah dengar I punya no plate. Thanks a lot. Bros out there, I confirm this guy, no bull sh*t.
  9. B

Remote start with Aircond ON

But when you turn the key to START, the starter motor engages and everything else seems to go off. Starter Motor only on when its in the START position. Am i wrong?
  10. B

Remote start with Aircond ON

Dont all cars come with a relay on the starting circuit that essentially disengages the air con motor when the starter motor is engaged?
  11. B

Kill stories , Ownedddd!!!!

Sorry ah, a bit blur, what owned the road? Whats a kill story? Pls dun kutuk me.
  12. B

SuperChargers feedback

Tumpang sikit. Does anyone know of anyone who owns a supercharged Savvy? Turbo pun boleh la. If anyone has seen/knows, please share your info. Am thinking of doing up a SC/Tubro Savvy. Thanks
  13. B

Strangest xxxxx found in car (yuck)

Wha look at the brand of the blower motor la.... TOYOTA man.... imagine the thing can have such a heavy imbalance on the blowr blades and can still turn until the poor mice thing became dry. kekekekke talk about toyota quality. Personally, dont know how the owner can even tahan the smell...
  14. B

adj cam pulleys function as?

Bro - Google? Wikipedia? Yahoo Search? Search Topic - Adjusting Cam Timing ??
  15. B

adj cam pulleys function as?

Bro, Have you checked out "How Stuff Works" ? There is a specific write up that gives great pictures and stuff. That said, Laymans terms, adjusting cam timing is equal to adjusting the rate at which you breath in and out. If your body is at rest, the breathing rate (Cam Timing) will be...
  16. B

want to share my exp with umw after sales service

Bro, I hope to suggest the following; a. Have you checked your tire pressures? I know it sounds silly, but I have worked in a largish car distributor with SC facilities, and I was amazed at the amount of cars brought in with these sort of issues only to find that it was a tire pressure...
  17. B

14 - 18 more horsepower

eh IMHO. Maybe its using a curmmy auto box torqu converter, hence there is a limit as to how much power you can put out without the towque converter overheating and dying out before you get to the next traffic light? Maybe maybe?
  18. B

can someone teach me about shipping tax?

Dont think there is something known as shipping tax. Shipping costs got. Freight sharges, storage, haulage etc etc yes. I think in your cas you should contact a local export company in japan which will be abl to give you a quote. On that is familiar with shipping cars in this case. They will...
  19. B

2008 Impreza WRX Sedan

Sighs Is this what they call the EURO styling? These new wave of smooth curves and gradual waves. Sighs. What is the world coming to. We all going to be driving bubble cars in about 10 years time I think. If I had the money I would go collect the the cars of the 90s, supras, skylines...
  20. B

Subaru Impreza VS Mitsubishi EVO

Bro, This is one of those things that maybe you need to own both to get an idea of which you like more. kekekeke.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience