Search results

1. [WTS] Mitsubishi Galant E33A NA

Sold...
  2. WTS Mitsubishi Galant E33A NA

[WTS] Mitsubishi Galant E33A NA Trade with Toyota Corolla SEG 1.6 Auto is also accepted. (will top up extra money for the corolla if the car got higher value than my car) Price: RM17 000 NEGO IS VERY WELCOMED Reg. year: 1991 Model: Galant E33A NA Transmission: Auto Engine Capacity:SOHC 2000...
  3. Comments Needed On Corolla SEG

Planning to get a corolla SEG. Let's say I get a unit as old as year 1992 or newer due to price factor and most likely auto transmission will be opt since it will belong to a lady driver, do you guys think this car will give out a lot of high cost maintenance and major repair problem? I know...
  4. Weber 4AGE v.s EFI 4AGE

*Post deleted* Found answer in some technical websites.
  5. K

Using small kid to make sympathy money

Have u guys ever seen small kids(look like kindergaten) wif a few packets of prawn crackers which is almost the size of him or a wooden tray with biscuits n etc n sell to u during ur meal at certain restaurants??? Wif their age, walking around wif those stuffs are not light at all for them...
  6. Semi D house for sale!

Sold Sold...
  7. K

Proton Wira in eBAY

Not trying to flame proton or watsoever evil thoughts... C how the owner giv remarks on the car. It doesn't sound like wat we always experience wif the car. Notice how many "excellent" words in the post. Does proton produces better quality protons to other country compare to those for us...
  8. CHEAP LG 42" Plasma TV for sale....

Topic close...
  9. K

Williams BMW F1 v.s BMW M5

http://www.chartersventures.com/car/bencoupe/fifthgearf1.wmv
  10. K

Japan D1 drifters in Top Gear

http://media.putfile.com/d1-topgear-monaro
  11. K

Sudden increase of terrible vibration

After changing crankshaft pulley tat day the car has very terrible vibration when the gear is engaged at D. The vibration is from the place i switch on air cond til all the way to the gear knob. Vibrate til coins also jumping. Any relation between this changing pulley n causing vibration? Or...
  12. K

Temperature rise after changing fan motor.

Water temperature rise after changing fan motor. 2 days ago mechanic said 1 of the fan spoil so change fan motor. Then after tat whenever aircon on during traffic jam or car not moving temperature rise more than normal... B4 changing also diden experience this....Duno got spoil or not also...
  13. K

Anyone got this problem wif msn also?

When signing in halfway the whole msn will hang and not responding. Yesterday stil ok...
  14. K

Electronics eng in automobile industry

As far as i know mechanical was the 1 closest to automobile at once... But now it seems that cars are using many eletronic systems, gadgets n controls... So can electronic engineering hav good future in the automobile industry? Any seniors or engineers here? I'm in dilemma now choosing mech or...
  15. How much difference between BT n SVT?

Sori...a bit noob's quest...;) How much difference will it make in terms of performance between this 2 engine assume that both is 5MT? As far as i know the factory specs show 5hp diff oni rite if not mistaken? correct me if i'm wrong. But the hafcut price do make a lot of diff...BT's price...
  16. History of Evo...

Taken form galant.org http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0304scc_lancerevo/
  17. Buying SEG n car loan questions...

I post this here coz ppl here will know more bout buying this particular car. Let's say i buy a year 1992-1993 SEG wic is 10 years above stil can get loan ah since this car's demand stil high n the interest rate will be extremely high??? Or izit advisable to get a year 1995 n above 1? N...
  18. K

Who met roadblocks today?

I met 1 serious 1 in banting road..... JPJ block.....heard that it is 24 hours block... so i gotta use the jungle way to go back my hous coz i go back wif my fren who got a car haven go inspection yet after transplant. come back alr my Galant really look like a Galant VR-4 wic has just came...
  19. K

Water going into my foglamp(VR4)

Got any DIY solution for this? How to remove the glass and then stick it back after i clear the water+dirt+sand inside?:confused: Btw...i'm not sure whether it is the seal or it's the plastic cover at the back to lock/cover the bulbs coz i discovered that 1 of the 2 covers are missing. N then...
  20. K

Car rear seat....

Y i feel my rear car seat like bcome lower alr? izit got something inside break alr or wat? Or it needs some new wrapping coz mine now is the cloth type 1..Not leather 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear guys,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this..but out of curiosity as the titles goes..:adore:

Am currently using a 2.3 inch diametre piping from the extractor straight out towards the muffler with no bullet..and have been using this setup for the past 2 years..but i noticed there's a slight decline in throttle response compared to a 2 inch piping setup that i used to have earlier...

Is it normal?..or is my current diameter is too big?..some of my colleague with similar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience