Search results

1. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Finally can enter. Not sure whats wrong with my id. Keyed in then back to the request id menu again. Anyway, not so sure where to go from here. Not into those bodykits and stuff. Maybe just retro the foggies to projectors, some crytals, bigger wheels 19 with 9jj, ICE... Hmm...
  2. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Hey guys. Been quite a long time didnt visit this site. sentraVIP how you doing dude!? Anyhow, here a picture of the car. (I can lower it down till lip touching fender but is truelly not comfy and ground clearance is really small meaning even small humps/bumps on the road will...
  3. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

its 18" ...lowering it again later - need to settle another car now...after that , only i get back to this car...muahahaha...... i'm kinda interested in lambo doors...saw the other threads....anyone you sifu's know where to get the kit? Cheers,
  4. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

here's another one... cheers....aramaitiii....
  5. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

morning. been MIA these couple of weeks. sidetracked as my other car needs major repairing. well as for the waja, It doesnt look that aggresive as it needs more lowering (no gap between fender and tyre - even better negative finger like u guys said!!! muahaahaa) . Am still trying to find ways to...
  6. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

morning. been MIA these couple of weeks. sidetracked as my other car needs major repairing. well as for the waja, It doesnt look that aggresive as it needs more lowering (no gap between fender and tyre - even better negative finger like u guys said!!! muahaahaa) . Am still trying to find ways to...
  7. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

hi guys. been outstation for few days already. am finally back. I have decided to cut off the excess fat on the car. yes you guys are right!, wanna play need to sacrifice - haha! wanna play must pay!! haha! doing it probably tomorrow.uploading soon! now finding more stuff to play around...
  8. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

tq tq. quite frustrating la bro. u let it lowlow, now sangkut here n there. will cut it later. grind it then lay some antirust. Only thing i'm not quite ready to saw off excess fat off the car. sayang leh.....need time to think it over.... well for the spacers its 0.4" per spacer. its very...
  9. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Finally , i managed to lowered it down to where the fenders covers half of the tyres. Thats the easy part, now comes the hard part --> The front tyres rubs with the inner frame (as per my wheel setup lah) It seems that waja's inner frame has an excess metal bulging out (open the...
  10. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

still out of town la bro...heading back home on sunday afternoon - might do them on same day. BTW, was talking to some ppl online n offline - they say waja's boxy design is "good" and it can be vipped given proper mods been done.. some critics even said that waja is not worthy of being vipped...
  11. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

muahaha - later i try swap them.....looks cacat though - wider lips upfront - like funnycar Cheers!
  12. D

VIP style on L2/Kancil [old model]?

hahaha....sonictheory bro, u poison noobie ah...ahahaha - well dude, start with the wheel n suspension 1st -better - if not imagine this - bodykits here n there still riding high and with stock wheels - aint lookin right - right? I wish you good luck and happy moddin... Cheers!!
  13. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

meh lude ah? haha. side track lil bit. I also saw one in KK WHITE ACCORD (90s model) with same rims with mine (euroline DH - but looks super big - maybe 19") but very2 lowered. Met him in highway, both looking at each other - sweet ride though. look like uncle driving.... okok...back to topic...
  14. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

I see. i thought some sort of product inventory coding n stuff..thnks again bro! Cheers mates!!....
  15. D

Proton Waja circular aircon vents.

Hi. Saw it in lelong. cost arnd rm80 here's d link Proton Waja Center Aircon Vent Airduct New 360 Degree Blower Kit - Malaysia Auction & Online Shopping hope its d one your lookin for cheers!!!
  16. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

muahaha. found the rear suspension pic showing the code - wrote "4K300" have no idea what it means. here's the pic. cheers!!! one more jug...(oops wrong section)
  17. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Morning bro! not quite sure about the spring rate. but I have the picture for it. Writes something like " GK200 " . here the pic. The rear, need to check back when i'm back in town.All pics with me is quite blur and my car is at home. Sorry ah.... Cheers!!!
  18. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Yea bro! well said! muahaha - not that much people are in pure VIP in KK. Very hard to find kaki here. Well , I'll keep the pictures rolling in, n you guys keep the comments coming in also ya! JP is my choice but looking at the things sold by them really make us go bankrupt! (emblem only cost...
  19. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Bro, yup ur point is very much correct. As for VIPng WAJA, the look that I'm trying to achieve is not to over do the accessories nor with the XXL body kits but more clean and subtle changes - with all the small2 things been clean up to make it a more nicer. like itu Chip Foose said. The 1st...
  20. D

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

Bro, I believe Waja is using multilink at the back. Similar to lancer if not mistaken.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience