bump!!!!....nego....!!
  3. C

Alfa Romeo 164 Super Rims

bump!!!!........
  4. C

Kancil Rear Bonnet

bump!!!!!!......
  5. Alfa Romeo 164 Super Rims

WTS: 1. Alfa Romeo Rims from 164 Super - 15" PCD 98 X 5 lugs (5 pieces including spare) (No tyre) = RM400 2. Alfa Romeo Rims from 164 Super - 16" PCD 98 X 5 lugs (2 pieces only - 6.5j) (No tyre) = RM150 Pictures: Item 1 Item 2 - Price negotiable - COD (Klang...
  6. Kancil Rear Bonnet

WTS Kancil Rear Bonnet with big spoiler = RM120 Picture: - Price negotiable - COD (Klang, Shah Alam & Subang Jaya) / Postage (Cost paid by buyer) - Info: PM or SMS @ 017-3689015
  7. Used Spare Parts

WTS: 1. Intercooler Std 4G93T GSR = RM80 2. Aircon Fan Double Speed from EVO / GSR (Halfcut Condition) = SOLD 3. Throttlebody 4G91 (Halfcut Condition) = SOLD 4. Extractor Mivec (No heatshield) (Halfcut Condition) = RM150 5. Extractor PowerZone for Waja (4G18 engine) before nenas (FOC 1 nenas) =...
  8. C

Clear Store Sales 2012

yes. fan is installed on the outer side aka infront of the condensor (this layout is due to the space in the inside are to pack for evo&gsr)..waterpump already best price bro..new one. thanx
  9. Clear Store Sales 2012

Hi there, wanna clear up & make some space for other things in the store, so have some bits of used parts to let go: 1. ECU 4G91 code 1234 = RM450 2. Intercooler std GSR = RM80 3. Throttlebody 4G91 = RM280 4. Extractor Mivec complete (no heatshield) = RM300 5. Ekzos brand TopCat (bassy...
  10. C

4G91 Gang..

ohh..my bad joe..thought it was that one...meaning in the vdo is the 2liter mivec right?coz last year they give ppl a chance to test drive the car..hehehe...anywy...how much is the cost ya joe?how long already since ur friend drive the engine?hows the reliability?
  11. C

4G91 Gang..

hehehe..if its worth then considered not wasting money maa..heheheh anywy..here's a clip the engine in action..heheh.. MAG@ MUSC Round 4 wdx vs crx.m4v - YouTube
  12. C

4G91 Gang..

hm...its been awhile..if im not mistaken over a year already...been tested in several drag races n they also test it out on long hiway journey to improvised on the reliability segment..heard so far so good..awhile ago even got a vdo clip the engine runs for the 1st time on a...
  13. C

4G91 Gang..

hi guys...its been awhile did not post here..hehehe...wow.. more 91 monsters in the making issit? hehehe...anywy.. boring the std block is not considered safe already la i think..coz 91 blocks are considered thin..if u guys wanna do it properly, then some guys at MAGs garage are doing some RnD...
  14. C

4g91+1.5vdo GB=High RPM cruising=high FC??

hehehe..of coz laa..new honda maa..engine cc bigger..so gearing of coz better (performance&cruising)..old cars like us hv to rojak2 la to get that kind of rpm..huhuhuh
  15. C

haha..yup..gila weii..well..im gonna try out changing the final drive soon, myb next week.. guys...is smaller final gear is for long ratios & bigger for short ratios right? or the other way around? coz ive checked at GB manuals of std proton gb f5m211 vrje final drive is 4.322..and as i know...
  16. C

Honda Civic EP3 owners......

haha..well guys..good to know that u guys help clear things up for me..heheh and yup..they share same chasis+engine..the bodypart lor..and also aircond? thought it shares more or less the same as the dc..anywy,this 2 says driving back from work..meet with a ep 4door si ..which is considered...
  17. C

thanx guys for da feedbacks.. affiq, heheh..even u also say things like that ya? hehe..ive done some readings on this in europe forums and they also say the same thing..itr is much better than the ep3..some even trade their ep3 for a dc5 later due to bordom (issit??) basikal_pancit...
  18. C

hey guys, sorry to interrupt..just wanna help a fren to decide on which to buy..either ep3 or dc5 and since its been debated regarding performance matter..not much differ accept for looks right? then can u guys give a clearer picture on details such as driving position,comfort level,and will...
  19. C

opss..sory tks.. i use 4g9x meter and the gear is from a 4g9x also..thanx and the code is F5M221 VRJE..from 1.5 vdo year 2004
  20. C

well guys..a quick update..changed new plates+cover+bearing+seals...the result is still the same..so guess hv to change the final drive lor...hv a check firts to see if the fd had been touched or not..any rough ideas of how to differentiate the fd's of mitsu&protons GBs?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a classic mercedes benz, commonly used by most business man
and the model u;re looking now, W210 E-class
a successor of the popular W124

well what we;re looking at, is how i restore a 14yr old STOCK paing

side view, looks good coz well washed by me all the time -.-

now u can see the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience