Search results

1. tofu_manic

Suspension VS Chasis Bars/Brace

wow delicious-looking
  2. tofu_manic

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

the first 1/3 of ur powerband shows difference of about 3-7 ps pretty consistently it seems...curve is relatively 'rounder'...starts tapering off halfway through but still above the 95 line most of the time pretty decent results i feel as we're using the first bit of the powerband 95% of the time
  3. tofu_manic

Saga LMST carburetor replacement

twin side draft is the equivalent of a 4 throttle efi system; performance between the two is similar only thing is that the ideal rpm operating range for the carb is narrower than that of a fuel-injected system, where you have more flexibility what with it being a 'smarter' system than the carb...
  4. tofu_manic

Mod plan - 4g93 na

150 hp at the wheels is around 170 at the crank bro, target achieved :biggrin: boyzone, neat numbers
  5. tofu_manic

Survey Questionnaire about Suprima S

filled and submitted, fee is rm0.20
  6. tofu_manic

Recommended Engine Oil For Me

oil gets dirty quick means it is doing its job of picking up bad stuff better than an oil which stays squeaky clean for a long time like toilet paper which stays clean even after use...whatever it is ure trying to wipe will never sparkle hehe
  7. tofu_manic

New Tires : Front or Rear

for me ill throw newer grippier tires at the front, be it my FR or FF (which happens to be an iswara/saga like urs) for the FF, the front tires do the accelerating, braking (mostly) and cornering, quite the heavy task, and i prefer oversteer than understeer, as the former is easier to recover...
  8. tofu_manic

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

wira02, yeah that depends on what you want...some might wanna stick to 4g1x series and push limits of ori engine, or not, up to u really...it's all in the budget hehe
  9. tofu_manic

donit sked lah haha get d block urself 1k plus, pistons and crank 1.2k or so (rough estimation, im not sure how much it costs now)...labour 1k plus...all in i think 4k sounds about right or possibly lower nonid all d fancy stuff although they are nice to have hehe...balancing the whole thing...
  10. tofu_manic

yessir cams are interchangeable nop sorry cant help u there...me from land of hornbill hehe mau bawa laju laju jimat masa...masa itu emas hehe
  11. tofu_manic

a higher profile cam will shift powerband upwards something like a 4g15 block will add power everywhere if too itchy...u can do the cam first...and block later...cam can be swapped over
  12. tofu_manic

powercable i think not necessary, bosch plug cables are cheap n cheerful, rm60 or so...change new standard copper plugs too as for cams, what degree are they recommending u? im using matspeed, i think their regrind ones are cheaper than that...u can contact squirtparts...im using 272 degree...
  13. tofu_manic

4k sounds pretty good, may be able to do a stroker kit right away 4g15 block + 4g18 crank/pistons u can try contacting Powerzone to see what they can offer you with a budget of 4k you'll prolly save more if you source items yourself, provided you have a competent workshop try pm'ing iszo...
  14. tofu_manic

did mine so many yrs ago i cant remember haha sorry urs is carburetted or efi?
  15. tofu_manic

if i were u id go straight for a 1.5 block, best bang for buck...torque increases all over the board ...then start from this as a base
  16. tofu_manic

original bride seats

here ya go: JDMphasis: Bride Knock-offs
  17. Genuine / fake injectors

Afternoon all Has anyone ever come across fake injectors? Searched online and i've found pics of fake Bosch ones. Reason i'm asking is because i've seen some links in FB before showing way lower than retail price for SARD injectors. Then in mudah i can find Denso sidefeed 650cc high impedance x...
  18. tofu_manic

ZTH KuChiNG zone

lets wait for other members to sound up
  19. tofu_manic

Anyone use SHADOW meter before? Any review/commend?

problem encountered was meter kong, although lemme clarify it was for the very first line of shadow gauges may not be the same case for newer models

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

need help...
looking for:-

i) Bilstein B8 Sprint absorbers Front and Rear
ii) Strut Bar

for my 2004 Honda Civic 2.0 i-Vtec;

or if there n e suggestion 4 a better absorbers and strut bar. TQ

p/s: I've already fitted eibach springs w OEM absorbers. The Eibach is very good and I think Im gonna keep it. therefore just looking 4 the absorbers that goes or fit ngam w the eibach springs.

Many Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience