Search results

1. Biggest Performance Car Gathering in Sepang International Circuit

Check out this video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSyAaiQyrg...e=youtu.be&hd=1
  2. Could this be the RX-9?

Mazda Shinari Concept fpP46p_6VQI Real life footage of the car fmdVK8u48dY
  3. King of the Hill - RX-7 Maou

FD3S Mazda RX-7 RE-Amemiya - Run With The Devil You're looking at RE-Amemiya's new favorite car. From the August, 2010 issue of Import Tuner By Dino Dalle Carbonare Photography by Dino Dalle Carbonare For years now, the popular video series Hot Version has been pitting some of Japan's most...
  4. Free Rotary Car Club Digizine for download

Rotary Car Club Digizine Free Download via http://www.rccdigizine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=3&Itemid=28
  5. New Mazda 2 at Puchong showroom

Today I saw the new Mazda 2 Hatchback and Sedan at the new Mazda Showroom at the Puchong Financial Corporate Centre (PFCC) in Bandar Puteri Puchong. Location map:- Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world! Walkaround video MAVDLX3oNCY Review by 5th Gear UK...
  6. Fighting on the road

Saw this video on the net dZjORgUWpW4 Guy in pink took out a baseball bat but lost control of it to the guy in red. They fight until throw shoes. A lot of people didn't take notice at the very beginning of the video that the guy in pink shirt was already holding the baseball bat.
  7. Arrival of 2012 Mazda RX-7 Could Spell End for RX-8

Arrival of 2012 Mazda RX-7 Could Spell End for RX-8 December 24, 2009 By Erin Riches Despite the tough economy, the Mazda RX-7 revival is still going to happen. Sources close to Mazda tell us that we could see a new RX-7 as early as 2011. However, the arrival of the 2012 Mazda RX-7 of the...
  8. Where to find Mandrel Bent Exhaust Shop?

Hi, I'm looking for a shop that can help me do a custom midpipe using Mandrel bent technique of bending the pipe. Any suggestions? The pipe on the left is mandrel bent while the one on the right is the normal type
  9. 501 Must-Drive Cars

Today I saw this book in MPH Bookstore called 501 Must-Drive Cars. I saw the Mazda RX-8 being listed in the book.
  10. Ultraman & Astro Boy Engine Oil

See what I discovered at ACE Hardware store (Ikano Power Centre) recently. I almost pengsan when I saw this. It's not cheap either at RM209
  11. Mazda MX-5 Superlight Version

Found some videos on Youtube on the Mazda MX-5 Superlight YouTube- New Mazda MX 5 Superlight Car Video YouTube- Mazda MX-5 Superlight Version Customer Feedback
  12. Luca Montezemolo beaches a Ferrari California

Luca Montezemolo beaches a Ferrari California at the Ferrari World Finals in Valencia Source: Luca Montezemolo beaches a Ferrari California at the Ferrari World Finals in Valencia - GTSPIRIT.COM Today at Ferrari’s World Finals in Valencia, Luca Montezemolo, Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa...
  13. InitialD

FT86 Bigger Twin Brother - Subaru 216A

Bigger, Badder Subaru “216A” Confirmed: Bigger, Badder Subaru “216A” October 28, 2009 by Peter Horniak Just as soon as the Toyota FT-86 was born and came to this world at the Tokyo Motor show, it’s bigger, badder twin brother is about to hit the stage. More info...
  14. Proton Impre-Saga Ver.9 STi (mini Subaru WRX)

Spotted the famous Proton Impre-Saga Ver.9 STi (mini Subaru WRX) also doing alignment setting at the famous Ghee Hin aka Michelin Tyre Shop on Old Klang Road today. Map: Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
  15. AE86 successor finally previewed!

Toyota FT-86: AE86 successor finally previewed! The wheelbase is rather compact actually, slightly shorter than that of a latest model Vios. Other dimensions of the FT-86 include a 4,160mm length, a 1,760mm width and a 1,260mm height, and the FT-86 seats four. It has a 2.0 liter boxer engine...
  16. InitialD

AE86 successor finally previewed!

Toyota FT-86: AE86 successor finally previewed! Toyota FT-86: AE86 successor finally previewed! YouTube - Toyota/Subaru Project A Reality, Audi E-Tron A Go, ...
  17. US Octane Vs Other Countries Octane Ratings

Found the following posting at US Octane VS Other countries Octane Ratings Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 17 2005, 12:48 AM In Europe 98-octane gasoline is common and in Japan even 100-octane is readily available at the pumps, but this octane nomenclature is misleading to Americans as...
  18. Wangan Midnight Movie Trailer (FULL)

YouTube - Wangan Midnight Movie Trailer (FULL)
  19. InitialD

GEN 2 on fire yesterday morning in Cyberjaya

GEN 2 on fire yesterday morning in Cyberjaya. Rentung dalam kereta Oleh Abdullah Wahab [email protected] CYBERJAYA: Menyayat hati apabila seorang wanita yang cuba menyelamatkan diri keluar dari kenderaannya yang terbakar ditemui rentung selepas gagal berbuat demikian dalam kemalangan...
  20. Tire Rack Tire Test - Testing the New Extremes of Extreme Performance Summer Tires

Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 vs Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec vs Kumho Ecsta XS vs Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 Test Report: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=118 Video: YouTube - Tire Rack Tire Test - Testing the New Extremes of Extreme Performance Summer Tires Tire Rack...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen has big plans, really big plans. So ambitious that even the mighty Toyota get caught in between the crosshair's of VW's board. VW hopes to catch up to Toyota by 2018 with 10 million sales. Volkswagen tallied up 5,7 million sales in 2006.

Key to the VW plans are four new architectures, of which the transverse-engined MQB platform will be a cornerstone. The MQB platform will be used for small, lower-medium and upper-medium models, possibly totalling a grand total of 6 million cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience