Search results

1. InitialD

autocross sifu

I was looking for the video to show to some newbies to autocross to show them how fun it can be.
  2. InitialD

autocross sifu

Autocross Sifu video link kp61_a3.mp4 Video by lankilled | Photobucket
  3. InitialD

Nangkang NS-2R Semi slick review?

Nankang NS2R for sale. Tyre profile is 255/40/17. Condition: New. Price: RM500 per piece. Quantity: 4 pieces. Review: Nankang NS2R | the Nankang NS2R reviewed and rated | the online tyre guide PM me if interested.
  4. InitialD

Road Tax Renewal @ MyEG

Instant road tax renewal at MyEG office. Hi. I just renewed my Road tax directly at MyEG office on the 8th floor of First Avenue in Bandar Utama next to One Utama. No such thing as RM30 service charge. They only charge me RM 2.75 for over the counter service charge. The reason I went...
  5. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

Any reviews on ATR Sports 2? I am almost coming to my 2nd year on the same ATR Sports 1. I know all the pro and cons of this tyre. Hoping ATR Sports 2 will improve it further.
  6. InitialD

CRC MAF cleaner

Thanks to caarzee I found the place. It cost RM33 a can.
  7. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

Wow! Thanks for the review. :adore: I have asked around, some shop say they dun have ATR Sports 2 or give excuse saying too new not here yet. I think they wanna clear their old stock of ATR sports 1. I heard there is Achilles 123S for bigger rim size cars.
  8. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

What about ATR Sports 2? It came out recently..supposed to replace ATR Sports 1.
  9. InitialD

BC Racing Adjustable Suspension

Got stock for Mazda RX-8?
  10. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

Please provide review
  11. InitialD

Phenix Digital Canbus Slim Ballast HID Xenon Kit

Mazda RX-8 can use or not?
  12. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

I heard some famous formula drift drivers are using ATR Sports 2. http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2012/03/22/daigo-saito-and-robbie-nishida-are-achilles-radial-team-2012-video/ The only review I found:- This past weekend Shawn and I had the opportunity to test on the new Achilles Radial...
  13. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

If anybody know the price list for ATR Sports 2, please share it with us and where to go to get them. Thanks.
  14. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

Guys, Achilles ATR Sports is a god send for bigger rim size tyres. How I wished that they make Achilles 123 for my car which is using 18" rims so that it won't hurt my wallet when I take it for Sepang track days. Those using bigger than 17" rims will know the pain in the wallet when it is time...
  15. InitialD

Achilles ATR Sport

Re: Achilles ATR Sport 2 Now got Achilles ATR Sport 2 Achilles ATR SPORT 2 - Passenger Car Tires | Achilles Radial Review: Drift Union » Achilles Radial ATR Sport 2 review
  16. InitialD

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

U have hankook rs-3 for 18"?
  17. InitialD

Mat Rempit - Scourge of Malaysian Roads

Nowadays the have very well organised convoys.
  18. InitialD

Mat Rempit Rampage in Bukit Jalil

Nowadays the have very well organised convoys.
  19. InitialD

Mythbuster/Does-it-work? Spark plug cables

Anymore reviews? Any update on the dyno chart? Anybody else using this Best I Cable? How much is a set (4 cables)?
  20. InitialD

Forged Racing Alum Rad vs Synergy Alum Rad

Thanks for the feedback guys! :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience