Search results

1. D

Anybody interested in DIY change meter face?

If you can share, I do like to try it myself
  2. D

Want To Ask About Water Temperature Sensor...

Yeap. Still in contact with him and some member of the groups. My monster ah... hai..... haiii.. wait loh what to do.:smokin:
  3. D

Want To Ask About Water Temperature Sensor...

I guess is really pending what temperature you want to look at. If on upper hose , it means to read water temperature on the engine. If you put it on the lower section it will indicated to you the water temperature after cooling. Most people will put it on the upper hose so to know what is the...
  4. D

Which turbine suit SR20DET

GT-SS for very responsive power delivery GT-RS for mid- range power delivery Gt30-37 for pure hardcore power delivery
  5. D

TRD or Tien Suspension?

It really depends what you want to do with Mark X. If you want to do track on Mark X then Tein is your choose. Tein suspension are usually more bias towards street/ track sport. TRD on the other hand is more on a balance setup. Not as good as Tein in cornering but very good in comfort . I will...
  6. D

S15 tail light

PM me the best price for the led tail light
  7. D

ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery Spotted an Toyota Vios with Zth decal and two red lightning decal on the front bonnet. I think the plate no is something like BXX 80XX. Should anyone know who is he, or even he is in here, let me tell you. YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON DUDE !!!!! Your Dad didn;t own...
  8. D

WTA: Things to check while getting a 180sx

I would suggest that you go to Kinokuniya. THere is this latest hyper-Rev for Nissan Silvia Vol. 8 magazine from Japan that show you what to check for if you were to buy a second had car. I had a glance when my friend show me just now. P
  9. D

Looking for S15 - Any suggestions?

Bro. in my opinion, I don't think the car is a 2002 car. It might be a 1999 car and being over declared as s 2002 car. What you want to do, snap a photo of the chasis no. plate . the no should have something like GF-S15 xxxxxxx Get the whole set detail and posted it up. From there I think I can...
  10. D

hks cam and cam pully and trust tDo6 25g

Bro, do you think you will want to sell just the top mount manifold only? Let me know. Thanks
  11. D

SR20 high mount manifold

Please PM me the price and possible the picture. Thanks
  12. D

Toyota SARD entering Supra HV-R hybrid racer in Tokachi 24 hours

Ahem.. old school still can and will kick 99% ass among the new school car.. Top secret Supra with new hybrid engine, is still a supra, but I don't think there's any new school car can come near to it. In racing world, there is no such thing as olds school or news school is just are you fast or...
  13. D

SSR rims almost 99% new, wanted to sell

a Free bump for you. Unfortunately me no budget for it.. hehehe. Nice stuff
  14. D

Silvia S15 a nice car to drive?

S15 to me is a nice and easy driving car. Handling wise, well, is depend on how you judge it good or no good, To me the handling is good , but i will partially agree that during the wet, things are a bit off-hands. For starter, you wouldn't want to go full throttle when overtake car in wet...
  15. D

r34 gtt vs s15 vs sti v9

IMO, S15 is much more superb in terms of handling, response. GTT is more towards max HP things. On a normal street drive, I will go for S15 bacause of the response and the ease of driving, but if I need a car for Wangan at high speed, GTT is much more suitable.
  16. D

Shocking Rumors??!!

I am totally agree with you guys on this point to have a more peaceful chat versus a Ak47 firing squad talk. I am as shock as a long of other because when I know about the news I too can't believe what I am hearing. There just been too much rumors circulating around town that some of it is just...
  17. D

Shocking Rumors??!!

Might be my english are bad perhaps. I am in NO INTENTION to shut anybody off. I have no intention spread any rumors. This is getting round and round like chicken and egg things. You guys thread this as a NEWS, I though initially as a RUMORS. Well call me 'kepoh', but I can bet with anyone...
  18. D

Shocking Rumors??!!

To Lennon and Blackhowling. I didn't intend to spread rumors. I heard something, just want to clarify it. Isn't that a normal things to do ??? I am feeling weird as why I am being fire for unknown ground. Is it wrong for me to verify a rumor? Man this is stupid, is now turn out that one can't...
  19. Shocking Rumors??!!

Just heard from a friend that there is one Singapore R34 GTR fall from the car hoist at Sunway GT-Auto shop. Accordingly, it seems that the front are damage severely and all the main steel member/cross member gone dented and it is badly damage. Please verify that if some one know more about it...
  20. SR21 Engine for Sale

I got a SR2.1 210cc engine fro sale. Come complete in everything from Greedy pulley tto Tmei exhaust manifold. Thngs that are not included in the engine are only Turbo, Wiring, ECU. ASking for Rm10,000 Nego.. Interested do PM me thantks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here b4 got rust at the radiator? How to remove the rust since i clean it 1 time b4!! now still got rust?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience