Search results

1. C

BRAX Matrix loudspeaker, how do you think it??

good stuffs if u can afford it... but must be tuned correctly... and matched properly
  2. C

Buying a Cerwin-Vega Amp

as i know...their EXL-1000D is using same board & design as ARC KAR 1000.2T & Clarion DPX 1001.2. I'm not impressed with those....:Not_Impressed:
  3. C

JL XR650CSI suitable amp

My Helix B2 is below 2k.... i believe it is very sufficient to drive ur component set via passive xover
  4. C

JL XR650CSI suitable amp

fyi, if needed...this Helix B2 comes with bandpass xover :X-:
  5. C

JL XR650CSI suitable amp

Genesis Series III sama level as Braxx?? sure boh?? IMO, Brax is different level, unless u cakap that Class A la.... :mouth_closed::mouth_closed::mouth_closed::mouth_closed: Helix Competition A and Helix Precision B actually share the similar board design. Only the B is lowered power. their...
  6. C

JL XR650CSI suitable amp

how wish i'm upgrading.... i can't afford 60.1 la.... i'm changing to something similar range kua...juz try out diff amp
  7. C

JL XR650CSI suitable amp

http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=124203 I'm selling my Helix B2 Precision, Helix 2nd top of line 2x100W
  8. C

Best HU?-price range till RM1500.

interested in used Eclipse CD8061?
  9. C

best place to put all the ICE

there is no so called "best". if can, put ur midbass, midrange (if have), tweeter all above your dashboard, and at least 3 feet from you.....that would be great.... oh yeah.....sub at the front too you'll have everything UP FRONT!!!
  10. C

best place to put all the ICE

it is his car ma.......so he'll be driving his friend will be sitting at the back....so rear speaker is for him la...... joking brother....... get everything front if possible
  11. C

monoblock??

first...u got to study if ur subwoofer is DVC or SVC, and then the impedance then check on how to connect them, parallel or series..... see this link.....may help you to inderstand more about connection for subwoofer then...just connect the positive & negative to the amp...
  12. C

4 Channels Amplifier

also make sure if your 12" sub is DVC or SVC, and the impedance as well. just to remind you that, most of the amp in the market, 2ch or 4ch, it can be stable to 2ohm bridged....so becareful on this
  13. C

coaxial or component???

get a good component set for your front stage..... there are very very few good coaxial speaker around
  14. C

Audio Focus High Quality 3-Way 500W Speakers

i notice alot of ayam brand like to specify how many "oz" their magnet it
  15. C

how to Bridged...amp

and...if ur amp is dvc, check what is the impedance, dual 2ohm or dual 4ohm cepat panas....maybe is because u load it at 2ohm, where when you bridged, it is not stable to 2ohm to most amps on how to bridged.....it is as they said above
  16. C

Need help on upgrade of system

which car is ameron competing?? i'm there for a while, just in time for the prize giving session.....heheheh
  17. C

24bit D/A Converter player

-double post-
  18. C

think back...... on the SQ wise..... not many new 24bit CD player can beat the 1bit of Eclipse 8061 or the Clarion DRX9255, 20bit or the 1bit Alpine 7939 & 7949 i feel...it's abit more on marketing to say 24bit is good and bla bla bla but....there are real good 24bit player out there...not to...
  19. C

you can listen to the different resolution of the sound..... 1bit will be more mellow 24bit, more details, more airy... not ncessary 24bit is better than 1bit or 20bit.... just my point of view
  20. C

What COMPONENT SET or ICE are u using??

if you can find a new one la

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When hybrid vehicles first came into the world some 10 odd years ago, it was looked upon as a gimmicky way to save the environment, appealed to the more rich and famous who wanted to look like they're giving back to society. What's worse is that they were a huge turn off for petrol heads as the only performance you get from hybrids at the time were performance in fuel savings and that's pretty much the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience