Search results

1. E

FS: Mercedes 190E 2.5-16v Cosworth

Is this the original colour? I thought 2.5 16V only came out in silver(goldish) and black?
  2. E

Exotic pet for sale

OK ppls. I need to sell it now! Going overseas in a week! OFFER ME A PRICE QUICK!!
  3. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Please forward all enquiries to my MOBILE PHONE 012-213 1839.
  4. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

I hope you are cash buyer for I only have another week left which I believe the loan approval might take a while. I currently have a couple of cash offers but its a bit lower than my reserve price. Condition of car is one of the better ones comparatively. As mentioned, car chassis never...
  5. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Car is booked by cash buyer but not at a price that I'm happy with... Still open for view and nego. for the next 3 days. LOAN available for this car!! Up to 75% by Bumiputera Commerce Bank. Call their Finance Centre @ 03-7688 8686
  6. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Car will be booked by cash buyer end of this week! Interested party still open for offer!
  7. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

thanks for free bump!
  8. E

All Mazda Rx-7 for sale Post Here !

As some of you may already knew.. mine is.. sadly.. for sale.. Posted on ZTH Marketplace section, here's the link: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=69538 Selling cos leaving the country.. can't live the dream of 400hp rotary sepang circuit club car anytime soon.. sigh..
  9. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Don't we all... if got extra cash I'd have kept it... sigh..
  10. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Sorry I don't have pics of the dash.. Car was imported to Msia through Kota Kinabalu years ago. I reside in KL. Btw, I even have original BRIDE FC3S seat rail for driver side only to give away, bucket seat upgrade ready! Car will come out in Motor Trader this week. Pls forward all enquiries...
  11. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Since Faisal mentioned, car comes along with 5 spoke 2-piece Work wheels. Wanted to have it repainted gun-metal grey centre but never got the time to do it... sigh
  12. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Hi Hi guys, try to call me instead of SMS. I won't bite.
  13. E

Rx-7 FC For Sale

Hi guys No major accident sustained to the car before. No accident at all throughout my ownership. Chassis perfectly complies to factory spec as I have measured it with measuring tape myself on certain reference points based on the service manual downloaded. This should be the primary concern...
  14. Rx-7 FC For Sale

Rx-7 FC3S For Sale! LOAN AVAILABLE!! 1991 Rx-7 FC3S Urgent Sale - Aragosta Suspension - Knight Sport Turbo - Chassis in perfect condition which is the primary consideration for such cars Pretty stock standard otherwise. Daily drive since purchase. Reason for sale: Owner leaving...
  15. E

Rotaries around us..

Hey... It was for work ok... I'm in construction line remember? Hahaha.. got carried away while browsing www.earth.google.com very interesting software. Using commercial satelite, I can even see the mango tree in front of my house! Will be there tonight!
  16. Rotaries around us..

Hi guys, was browsing through earth via satelite and look what our Security Commission think the kind of architectural shape represents 'POWER and STRENGTH' da best!! Haha.. Is it just me or are most of u here notices rotary shaped objects around us.. Another example would be the urinal...
  17. E

INFINITE Intercoolers @ Hybrid Copies.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. E

Rotary engine oil...

Not all oil are the same here in Msia. FYI, we have 'fake' castrol and Shell Helix here. Pls try to avoid the common brand, I heard Mobil is safe but the mentioned 2, I've never tried them and never will. My friend personally knows this guy that reprocesses used oil and fill them up in Shell...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello!!

have you heart about an corolla levin super charger whit front mounted intercooler, have problems whit idle?? because of the long pipes?? have you heart about this and are there a selucion??

hope you can help me:-)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience