Search results

1. T

looking for parts? post it here...

Hi Guys, Anybody with a spare ER34 stock suspension for sale. Looking for the front and rear suspension. Thanks!
  2. T

TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007)

hahahaha, god no way!!!!! :mad: I might be a hornybag but no way with guys!! hehe. No worries sakakida, all in the good fun :)
  3. T

TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007)

Re: TT - KFC near UM (26th November 2007) Please list down your name if u think u can make it as follows:- 1. BennyLim 2. Skagee 3. TheHornBag, will be late =P
  4. T

Malaysian Skyline Club TT Session - TONIGHT! 9pm @ Sunway Food Court

glad to help...will be there at 8ish. =) cheers
  5. T

Newbie to skyline GT-T

welcome abroad, =) do PM cheaka for updates on our TT. Pretty sure you will love the car. Cheers Innocente: How's the exhaust?, Drinks and chicks sounds good, esp like somebody, 9 chicks in a row.lol cheers
  6. T

Janice Yap ,Trippin' with the Malaysian Skyline Club

yo bros.. yea it was a great time there. not very kind on the tires but it was great serious fun. Russ: Long time no see..hehe, how's the job going? Don't worry about the sideways thingy, been learning much from skagmaster. So paiseh can see the damages in the picture as well. haha benny...
  7. T

Newbie R34GTT

The gear change to 5th usually requires slight more effort. Believe most of here experience that. I suggest a gear oil change first and try to look at your gearshift maneuver. Just take it easy for the 4th-5th gear change
  8. T

Drive - Cameron Highland

As usual you will have my support. =) I wanna go, don't leave me out 1) Sakakida 2) V-Spec 3) Corrupt 4) Goober 5) Benny 6) thehornbag 7) 8) 9) 10)
  9. T

TT on 25th May 2007

Overall give it up to benny for organizing a small TT, =) :cheers: but sorry ah, could not make it after all. So benny when will be the next outing? keke Don't think we can compare to JSOC as their vehicle range is much wider than us. But like benny say we can learn a few things or two from...
  10. T

TT on this coming Friday (18th May)?? Picture Uploaded!

ahaha, omg....if that really happen. I don't think I can ever sleep already. Skagee and Benny in one pants...ermmmmmmm lol
  11. T

TT on 25th May 2007

haha yea why not, then we use the money to help us upgrade our GTT/GTR. HKS turbos here i come!. Hehe tonight sure ON, no worries. btw guys i will be late. around 10+ i will be able to come. sorry, work again =\
  12. T

TT on 25th May 2007

later benny, how come you know the size so well one?? hehe dangerous wor.. haha i don't think i wanna swim man, watch chicks swim can..... ;)
  13. T

SMART-Vs-BMW M3

yo siu keung!! how rudood.??...hehehe yea sakakida told me how they drove, crazy ppl. I thought is all a friendly drive but end up turn to some crazy drive. Lol. I think next time when follow you guys gotta be a bit more careful. I wonder if the smart ppl know we are talking about them here..lol
  14. T

SMART-Vs-BMW M3

thanks for the video, like the first one. kekeke To me, there is a car for every situation. A small and nimble car for the touge while a big monster to eat everybody else on the tracks. So is not surprising that the smart could beat the skyline in the twisties while the skyline will overtake...
  15. T

TT on 25th May 2007

hieya guys, after discussing with benny, I think we meet up at the usual sunway food court at 9pm?? Let's have a small TT chit chat then later we can decide on where to go later on. So see you guys there =) CSx8213x: will pm you my number, =)
  16. T

I quote what skagee told me "weekly TT miss never mind, but when I say come means come....lol" Never know end up got good stuff to see Thumbs up to skagee and cheaka for everything, so can send me more pics of it? =) keke
  17. T

TT on 25th May 2007

Benny is always looking for something between 2 legs imho... ;) Any place to meet up first? don't really want sunway nor aman suria this time. How about hartamas projet petrol station, the one with the burger king?
  18. T

SMART-Vs-BMW M3

I love TCS-OFF when the going gets wet in open car parks....=) when are we going to do that again?? kekeke
  19. T

TT on 25th May 2007

TT on friday, can no problem. Or we take it easier like going to genting? Will be nice for a change to have our TT somewhere much cooling keke =) Vspec: well you can test your new small brigh light at night..hehe
  20. T

Hehe, it was a fun night...too bad bad work interrupted :furious: Pretty sure benny was enjoying himself while skagee went missing, dunno what he was doing..hehe ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu,

I have a pair of Frt 4pot Brembo caliper intend to fix to my Wira. Currently I'm using EVO3 caliper. Do anybody know what is the rims offset to clear the caliper? Which workshop is profes........to do the installation?:hmmmm:

Thank you many.....many:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience