Search results

1. cms-gt4

ST185 owner please report yourself.

Necro Bump. I have not been here for a while. A bit has changed. New wheels and a diffuser at least.
  2. cms-gt4

original rare Rays Volk Racing SE37 17x8.5jj offset +50 5H pcd 5x100 Lightweight FORGED rim made in Japan

Is there another way to reach you besides whatsapp? Do you have a site for your wheels or shop?
  3. cms-gt4

Gtfour front lsd group buy

Sorry no. The front diff is very unique to the gtfour. It houses the center diff as well. You can however get a mr2 lsd.
  4. Gtfour front lsd group buy

I wanted to let you all over here know we are working with Quaife to get a front lsd made for the gtfour. There is a oem unit on the way to them to look at so they can let us know what they can do. The price is expected to be under 1,000usd for a single unit. We are trying to gather 30 people...
  5. cms-gt4

Identify this 5th gen lip

Oi. I guess I will be making my own lip when I get back home then.
  6. Identify this 5th gen lip

A member posted this lip and I was hoping someone could identify this lip. Does anyone know of it is sold in Malaysia or if there are other custom lips made here for 5th gens? Thanks. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=408859&d=1320480689
  7. cms-gt4

I hope everyone is doing well. Its been a while, just showing an update of my car now that is has been repainted. St185 with st205 engine and lots of other works. Next I am doing my BBK and working on getting a front helical lsd made.
  8. cms-gt4

Celica Owners, Roll UR rides here

What lip are you running?
  9. cms-gt4

800+ WHP Gtfour

Update on this car for those interested. He just ran the standing mile in Florida. He hit 194mph detuned. That's over 312kmph. I think I will make a road trip to see this thing in the next year or so. His new CCWs and new lip.
  10. cms-gt4

AE86 successor finally previewed!

I think its decent. They need to offer a version with either the STi engine or the 270hp V6 from the venza. I do not like the front bumper so I did some photochops. What it might look like with Red paint and nicer wheels. I think if they omit the vents below the lights and blend it better...
  11. 800+ WHP Gtfour

From MR2oc.com Here is a update from a 1993 Gtfour here in the states by Pat C. that just laid down over 800awhp. He built most everything himself. It is a 2.2L stroker. He ran 10s in the 1/4 on a test run but is expected to get into the 9s...
  12. cms-gt4

TTs and upcoming Events

Sorry about the car Alvin. I hope you get it sorted soon.
  13. cms-gt4

TTs and upcoming Events

Any idea what kind of lip was on this celica? I think it might be a modified proton lip. I am hoping to find daylight photos of the custom orange st18x celica as well.
  14. cms-gt4

TTs and upcoming Events

Nice meeting everyone last night. I had a god time. Thanks for bringing me Alvin. Bump: Nice meeting everyone last night. I had a god time. Thanks for bringing me Alvin.
  15. cms-gt4

In KL now. I am hoping to meet you all Friday. No celica, but I am pimpin' a Kelisa.
  16. cms-gt4

GT4WD, I'll be in KL this week. I might be around Alvin and Ashlyn with the st205.
  17. cms-gt4

Celica Photo Album

That police car makes a cool show car.
  18. cms-gt4

Super Strut or McPherson Suspension

It depends what you are doing with the car and what gen. If you have a 5th gen, then the only SS you can get is a guy in Europe who carries TTE parts, but he won't sell them unless you buy an x-trac drivetraine too, which is well over 20,000 usd used. If you have a 6th gen, the parts from a 205...
  19. cms-gt4

I'll be landing in Hong Kong around May 23rd, after that we will head to Malaysia. I am going to keep in touch with everyone and maybe I will see you around up there. I am hoping to meet up with Tom's to find some bits for my four, which is finally in the paint shop. The prices of items he has...
  20. cms-gt4

Celica V6

One swapper uses the 1MZ-FE. Many different engines will fit, I have even considered the 2.4 from the TC since there is strong aftermarket and the engine is very light weight compared to the 3s. I am kind of interested in the new 27xhp v6 they put in the Venza and its 6speed but its only an...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6 months ago i put in ground cable to my engine,chassis,alternator,throttle body...right now im planning to put additional cable to my aircond compresor,will it give any good effect???will the air conditioning suffer by installing another cable to the compresor,ur opinion wud be appreciated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience