Search results

1. J

Saga BLM Braking Power

brand and model?
  2. J

Saga BLM Braking Power

slightly out of topic, what tire are you currently using? size?
  3. J

Enquiry about Saga BLM Disk Brake

find out what brand of tire and brake pad you're using first before trying to do anything. especially the tire. try to use brembo racing, ap racing or project miu performance brakes on a cheapo tire, see what you will get (: afaik based on Persona, the base line model don't equipped with ABS...
  4. J

Myvi Lagi Best.....Modification

what car are you trying to compare with Myvi? Porsche? Ferrari? what is the definition of enough for you? to run on German autobahns?
  5. J

Myvi Lagi Best.....Modification

i would suggest handling come first. wheels, suspensions and brakes... power for Myvi imho it's already quite enough, 102bhp/6,000rpm at 980kg (1.5SE A/T)
  6. J

Exhaust system for kenari

driving skill? if not, then read below... paper spec Kenari is 54bhp/5,200rpm, Viva is 60bhp/6,000rpm; heaviest Kenari is 880kg, heaviest Viva is just 800kg; understand now? modding exhaust only make you feel faster, a faster car is always still faster then you... you may consider k3ve from...
  7. J

first of all, that thing's you mention called brake caliper. may i know what tire and what brake pad are you currently using? ---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 AM ---------- does your car equipped with ABS?
  8. J

first of all, learn all the definition or google it before you ask 1. that disc rotor you mention normally called slotted disc in malaysia; while the one with hole called cross drilled disc. 3. can be done, do you really want it? can i say can?
  9. [wts] liqui moly engine oil

Item(s): ENGINE OIL 1. LIQUI MOLY SYNTHOIL HIGH TECH 5W40 (Fully Synthetic Oil) 4L - RM228 / 5L - RM268 Energy-conserving oil for today’s engines. Reduces oil and fuel consumption. Optimum lubrication even under extreme operating conditions. With thermally-stable wide-range viscosity...
  10. J

Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia one word: disappointed. first thing first, when you enter the stadium, with everything you see, that's it! dyno? it was closed on sat night when i was there 8+, i dun mind since it has nth to surprise me but...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this December, Wang Zhan, a man in Luoyang, Henan Province of China, organized a press conference beside the banks of the Yellow River, aka the Mother River of Chinese people, where he vowed to only use goods made in China for the rest of his life. On June 5th, Wang’s Mercedes-Benz S350 rear-ended a DongFeng van. None of the S350’s airbags deployed, which resulted in Wang and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience