Search results

1. PSY - Gentlemen

PSY - GENTLEMAN M/V - YouTube 7m views in less then 12hr :adore:
  2. [WTB] ZC31S - Swift Sport Half Cut

As per topic With ready cash to deal PM me with contact number and email photo to [email protected] This will be an on going deal Seller can PM me anytime when u got stock I can deal anytime if price is reasonable (market rate) and HALFCUT condition is acceptable
  3. Oversize head cylinder valves

Good day sifu I tried do a search with regard oversize valves Nothing much was discussed What's the pro and con for increasing the diameter of the valves 1~3mm over stock How much bhp one can expect to gain from 1.6 na or 2.0 na Thanks
  4. WTB: M16A Swift Sport Engine

PM me thanks
  5. Honda HSV 010 GT

YouTube- HONDA HSV-010 GT 鈴鹿TEST</EMBED></EMBED>
  6. Lexus LFA (Toyota Supra)

Toyota will only produce 500 and priced at SGD1.3million =X YouTube - Lexus LFA Video from the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show
  7. (WTB) Swift Sport M16A Engine + MT Gearbox

(WTB) Swift Sport M16A Engine PM me thanks
  8. Vf34

Anyone here with VF34 on a 1.5/1.6L engine? (B.O.T.) I would liked to know how's the response Currently i'm on TD04L @ 1.0b Spool up around 2.8k full boost around 3.2k and can hold boost up till rev cut at 6.2k Thx for any input
  9. Strengthen Engine Mounting or Engine Damper

I had broke the engine mounting for the 3rd times within 2 yrs as i had FI an NA ride A workshop suggested change new engine mounting and add on a engine damper B workshop suggested strengthen the engine mounting via silicon What's the Pro and Con? Any suggestion? Thks for any input
  10. How much boost can your Auto Gearbox take?

B.O.T. ride.. Pls feedback and share.. thx!
  11. 2" mid pipe or 2.5" mid pipe, with cat or cat-less

Hi all Which would be a better choice for my Swift 1.5 AT with BOT, 2" mid pipe or 2.5" mid pipe? Is it adviseable to run cat-less or with cat? Stock mid pipe @ 1.7" Thanks!
  12. Turbo & Filter

Hi all.. Noob question Can turbo work well with enclosed pod? Or open pod still preferred? Many thx! Attached as reference

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car nuts are generally separated into two categories, one are the showers, and the performance junkies. They may not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, like why performance is better than just looking good, and though the choice of ride of these two junkies are vastly different, they are mostly united by one common passion, cars. So show them anything about a good looking car or a really fast one or a great...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience