Search results

1. M

Where you go for alignment?

papagoines The shop i mentioned is the same shop row with brother's accessories, further down more. I don't know the actual town section called in Bandar baru bangi. Another landmark you should find is the clinic Lita Alis if not mistaken. Just beside it.
  2. M

underpower 1.8 mivec

Sorry to bump in... For MD and Normal Mivec if believe when highly rev the power is +-. Just from my experience using both engine. Cheers!!
  3. M

Where you go for alignment?

If somehow you pass by bandar baru bangi, check out Ah Man Tyre. unfortunately every time wanna do alignment have to queue about 30mnt to an hour.
  4. M

mivec engine?

Mivec is a reliable engine but the parts are expensive and a bit hard to find.
  5. M

Absorber modification

you can try customs the absorber at Top Perfect (Sg. Buloh). They manufactured HWL but still can help you on this matter. Just an opinion...
  6. M

Need Advice - Upgrading Mivec to Mivec Turbo

i'm planning on buying the item needed 1st b4 implanting. One time labour charge... huhuhu My master plan is: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) Get the knowledge on do's and don't's 2) Parts required on this project 3) $$$ estimation 4) the pros and...
  7. M

Really appreciated for the info... how about the wiring? is there any problem if i'm still using the mivec ecu and wiring?
  8. M

Mine is 1st Gen mivec... 2 wire i assume.... Any suggestion on this mods? Or a proper mods to be done? etc.
  9. Need Advice - Upgrading Mivec to Mivec Turbo

Hi guys, Really appreciated advice on upgrading my Mivec to Mivec Turbo. 1) What should I start with? :hmmmm: 2) How much roughly does it cost on this mods? 3) Suggestion any w/shop I could get this mods done.. FIY, I've installed a mivec 1.6. Engine still "Virgin". Thanks in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The closet thing that could compare to this would be one of those Tour de France crashes that starts with just one rider frantically cycling in a tight group of riders and then losing his balance or knocking into another rider and face-planting himself onto the road.

The follow-up ensues with about 50 other riders behind knocking into him and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience