Search results

1. GSR06

CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

It's like cheating ownself....
  2. GSR06

It simply means people seldom use this SAT function... I don't know why Proton created this feature though.
  3. GSR06

You meant accidental Professional Drivers in the making... :biggrin:
  4. GSR06

Stepped Auto Transmission (SAT) is just mimicking the feel of normal auto transmission whereby you can feel gear changes... I don't know whether it helps or not.... my gut feeling is it won't help much
  5. GSR06

Even Exora Bold is struggling with steep slope? OMG.... I think it's only Proton's CVT GB that has this issue...
  6. GSR06

It shouldn't be designed for the driver to drive in this manner :biggrin:
  7. GSR06

of course.... you can play around with the clutch with manual gear... auto is... haha... you think about it...
  8. GSR06

Higher boost means higher wear and tear... this is what it means...
  9. GSR06

I don't think engine is the cause of this.... 1.3L is good enough for this kind of slope though. It can be due to the CVT GB coupling with clutch plate/torque converter though....
  10. GSR06

ha... I used L but if got gear lower than L, I would try it also.. haha... no luck la Bro.. the car just couldn't go up the slope....
  11. GSR06

1.2 bar... fantastic and good luck.. see how long it can tahan... put 2 wings on the car, it's ready for take off....
  12. GSR06

I think if the gradient of the slope >30Degrees, then you will have this issue... normal slope will have no issue. The slope that I drove was very steep >30 degrees....
  13. GSR06

Why using clutch plate got issues?
  14. GSR06

I had a bad experience with Saga BLM FLX... Went to holiday with family and rented this car. After a tiring day, went back to hotel and it had a steep slope before reaching the hotel. Settled all the stuffs and we decided to go for dinner. ... what happened next was embarrassing though. Half way...
  15. GSR06

haha... true... now is Geely... :biggrin:
  16. GSR06

Should be low boost turbo...the original pistons won't be able to take high boost... for handling wise, I don't think it will be stable at high speed as BLM isn't designed for such a speed.
  17. GSR06

Original 1.6L BLM FLX already can fly as it's so light.... if you turbocharged it some more, I can't imagine lo:biggrin:
  18. GSR06

I guess it won't gain much hp .... waste of $$ and it might not be reliable
  19. GSR06

Thanks for sharing your thoughts..... regarding the torque dip, I experienced it on Gen 2... very annoying actually and you can't get the power when you need it the most as it changes gear even without reaching its torque peak.. Basically, Campro is the basic engine that is used to be further...
  20. GSR06

Campro engine is really not productive & efficient... not fuel efficient as well...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience