Search results

1. C

SP Mat Sound Proofing Promotion-RM298+Installation

hi, can you pm me the price for the sp mat and superlon? cos i wanna diy for my iswara.. any suggestion?
  2. C

Custom-made roll-cages available for various applications!

sorry if i hijack this tread.. im looking for a front strut bar for my nissan serena c23.. notice that it need to be custom made.. can you pm me the price & the location of the shop.. thx..
  3. C

Buy UR from your nearest available dealer!

price for nissan serena c23 front strut bar.. i notice that it nid to be custom made.. so plz pm me the price.. and how abt the installation? any charges?
  4. C

Ctech Chasis Tuners

how much will it be for serena c23 front strut bar? pm me the price
  5. C

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

idiot gov~~ intro idiot policies.. come on la.. other countries local car manufacturers is more advance becos the dont alwayz rely on their gov.. 1malaysia?? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
  6. C

Autogearbox..

thanks for all the info guyz.. i think i will change my gearbox to manual.. btw.. did u guyz heard anything abt power zone? i saw few thread that recommending this workshop.. any ideas?
  7. Autogearbox..

Hi all zth sifu n mahaguru, i intend to change a gearbox for my uk spec iswara 1.5, 4g15 efi engine.. but dont haf the knowledge to change wat gearbox is best.. while reading through the forums some sifu sifu said change to a 4speed gearbox.. what is the model of the 4speed gearbox that can...
  8. C

Proton Saga / Iswara

hi guyz.. im a new member here.. i own a iswara 1.5 (A) uk spec.. 4g15 efi.. hope all the senior senior member can teach me things..
  9. C

WTB>2 door corolla (AE70,TE71,TE72,KE70LIFTBACK)

bump!!! price can be nego according to the condition for the vehicle..
  10. C

toyota celica TA 40 for sale..

send me the pic.. cant see through flickr or yahoo.. [email protected]
  11. WTB>2 door corolla (AE70,TE71,TE72,KE70LIFTBACK)

Hi all, Im looking for a 2 door corolla.. If possible im looking for a non-modified vehicle.. Kindly email me any details and pictures, if any of you or your frenz is selling this vehicle.. Thank you!!!
  12. C

Looking For Agents / Part Timers Nationwide

pm me the details.. interested..
  13. C

Lelong ~lelong a lots of car accessories

bro, u got sell nissan serena c23 sun visor? plus gear cover..
  14. toyota starlet kp61

finding a toyota kp61 starlet.. wif geran plus active roadtax..