Search results

1. H

Random Exotics Pics 2

Black or white?!
  2. H

Gauging interest on plasti dip

PocRock, Perhaps you could bring the Dip Washer in as well? How to Wash PlastiDip - DipYourCar.com Introduces the Dip Washer - YouTube
  3. H

Meaning can't wipe dry lah for instance if I had applied it on the roof/body/rims of a car?:hmmmm:
  4. H

Ermmm question; Washing wise how?! Does it effect if one send the car for washing?! Does it come out?!
  5. H

21/12/2012

Link got prob I guess...:stupid:
  6. H

21/12/2012

7. H

Uber awesome xmas gift... Hahaha
  8. H

21/12/2012

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  9. H

Look who picked up a new exhaust...

Bumped into Kermit blasting away on the hiway during the THIRST nite...
  10. H

Stolen White Nissan R35 GT-R - WVW9889

Dafuq?! At my area wei... Anyways sorry to hear bout the lost. God bless! Damn those thieves...
  11. H

Achilles ATR Sport

Yes Sir. Confirmed by the rest of the ET members... :rofl:
  12. H

Achilles ATR Sport

The thing is R888 very sensitive. Too hot cannot, too cold cannot, sucks in wet compared to RS-R & the thread wear...
  13. H

Satria Gti TAB 8763 - stolen

Sorry to hear bout the lost. Damn those thieves. Any updates?!
  14. H

Car Idling & Die Off All of a Sudden During Heavy Traffic...

HANTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  15. H

Achilles ATR Sport

Have to agree on that. I find R888 is cheaper for the size I'm looking for...
  16. H

Achilles ATR Sport

Am looking for a 205/50/16. Btw never knew they had limited sizes. My bad for not surveying throughly... K-Kar?! Alamak! Never noticed that. :banghead::banghead: Thanks for the heads up. Cheers!
  17. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

So dead ah in here?!
  18. H

>>any Seremban People<< N9

Passing by....:burnout: Been almost a year since I logged in ZTH...
  19. H

Achilles ATR Sport

Anyone can advise comparison between Achilles 123 vs Achilles ATR K Sport. Not sure if the ATR K Sport got sell in our shores. Was thinking of purchasing Federal RS-R replacing my current R1R, however price for the RS-R is kinda ridiculous nowadays...