Search results

1. A

Featured: How loud can Papa Smurf's R8 get?

Master Fuol, may i know which car did you send?
  2. A

Cars at the Pits: RCA Track Day July 2011

The worst part is that after he crash into people's car, can still have the cheek to blame people for crashing into him. He's now telling that to friends all around Singapore, trying to keep his ego. He drives a Ferrari F430 in Singapore, yet doesn't know how to drive an FD2R, don't know why his...
  3. MYVI Skyline "Brembo" Brakes

Dear All, My "Brembo" Skyline R32 Brakes from MyVi are for sale :- Kit Includes :- Front : 4pot Calipers, Slotted Ventilated Disc, Performance Brake Pads Rear: 2pot Calipers, Slotted Ventilated Disc, Performance Brake Pads Swap of your original brakes are needed. All...
  4. A

Almost New 16" C-One Edition WedsSport SA-90 Wheels 4x100!

Sorry bros, here are pictures of the rims Regards, Shedden
  5. A

Motorsport Division is Hiring!!!

Hi Guys, Motorsport Division is a company which specializes in Aftermarket Accessories & Parts for BMW & Mercedes Benz. Located in Sunway, we currently have an immediate vacancy for a Sales Executive (indoor). This job is perfect for those of you who prefer a more challenging job (rather...
  6. A

RaceCraft is Hiring!!!

Hi Guys, We currently have an immediate vacancy for a Sales Executive (indoor & outdoor). This job is perfect for those of you who prefer a more challenging job (rather than just sitting in the office) & meeting people. Functions - Promote company’s product and services. -...
  7. A

RaceCraft is Hiring!!!

Hi Guys, We currently have an immediate vacancy for a Sales Executive (indoor & outdoor). This job is perfect for those of you who prefer a more challenging job (rather than just sitting in the office) & meeting people. Functions - Promote company’s product and services. -...
  8. A

Race Craft(Beware)

Dear Grex_R, We at RaceCraft will always stand upon the quality of our products. All products carry a 6 months International Warranty. If you are not happy with the quality, we will change the product for you without hesitation. Please email me your invoice number and also the serial...
  9. A

Disaster

Thousands of Apologies Dear Gzox, I'm Shedden from Motorsport Division. First of all, I'd like to extend my apologies to you for going through such a terrible experience. But there are also a few things I'd like to clarify here :- In Motorsport Division, there are 4 full-time...
  10. Almost New 16" C-One Edition WedsSport SA-90 Wheels 4x100!

Hi Guys, I've a set of 16"x7" C-One Edition WedsSport SA-90 rims complete with Barum tires for sale. The offset is +36PCD 4x100! Suitable for Vios, Altis, Civic, MyVi, etc. Bought the rims brand new and it's probably the only set in KL (C-One Edition comes with Red Lining and...
  11. A

CF Spoiler

Our shipment is coming in 2 weeks time confirmed! :)
  12. A

CF Spoiler

Our new shipment is coming in 2 weeks time bro! ;)
  13. A

Welcome To RaceCraft

Hi Bro, For GT Wing Pictures, refer to this link! ;) Regards, Shedden
  14. A

wan to know

Yes, the price of the BMC Style went up tremendously. Sorry about that. As for the CF Sunroof, we can custom wrap the sunroof with real carbon, please visit us next 2 weeks at Sunway and we shall talk about it more ok? Thanks
  15. A

wan to know

Hi Bro, Sorry but Joeker is not working for us anymore. To answer your questions :- 1. You can get it at one of our dealers listed at the bottom of our advert in Hypertune. 2. The Universal Open Pod cost RM150 for the bigger one and RM130 only for the smaller one. BMC will cost RM490...
  16. A

New Products

Hi Bro, The RRP for this wing is RM1600. First class quality, as all our Wings are imported directly from Japan. :) Regards, Shedden
  17. A

N1 Carbon Fibre Exhaust (Titanium tip)

yes, suitable for turbo cars that are not more than 300bhp. the tip diameter is 4" :)
  18. A

The new race GT seat!

Dear Patrick, Thanks for posting man! Don't forget to post pics of your M3 when it's done k? We are really anxious to see it! ;) Regards, Shedden
  19. A

Product List

Yes, we do have CF bonnets for Kenari, and we have a new design coming soon. Here's a picture of the Kenari RS CF bonnet that we have :- There's a new design coming in 2 weeks. Will post up pics then.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I decided to park my car on roadside at pj housing area main road, jln ss3/14, due to clutch pump leaked, only frm 7.15pm to 9pm, just now. I intended to force drive it on 2nd gear when traffic is clear at 9pm but when I arrived, found that driver's side door was unlocked, I was shocked that steering wasn't there, boot also left opened, my 2 spare tyre on rear seat also not in the same position as before, some wiring cut, i believe someone tried to start the engine but failed. It's just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience