Search results

1. O

(1.8 Mivec) 4G93 + Mivec head successfully done!!!!!!

thanks sifu Thoren, now im hunger for more... I just transplanted 4g93 doch, and after read this.... OMG!!!
  2. O

Opinion on Modding Wira from 4G15 2 4G93 [frm SWK]

good topic.. no sifu reply?? hehehe
  3. O

Jian Hang Exhaust

not to worry, balls of steel won't change color.
  4. O

Jian Hang Exhaust

Thanks all bro for the recommendation. Now will pay ijal a visit. My ride is so bising after engine transplant from 1.5(M) to 1.8(M). Extractor and downpipe use ori 1.8cc ( i dont know the diameter ). but after the downpipe, still use back 1.5cc punya piping.... Pickup for gear 1 and 2 is good...
  5. O

Suzuki Swift: 1.5 (m15a/zc21): Discussions/Opinions

I think all swift have the voongx3 sound. Few of my frens have that too. Last time, a member fixed it by tighten the AC belt and it solved the sound temporarily. So far there is no permanent solution. Please share if anyone does.
  6. O

Wira Sound proofing

Thanks izso for the recommendation. Will consider this too. I did consider dynamat extreme and contacted few direct seller but either it's out of stock or no reply. The price is around stp gold/bomb too. Thanks for the valuable tips. I did noticed those holes which have worn out on my 11yo...
  7. Wira Sound proofing

Good day gentlemen, Would like to have some opinion on diy sound proofing on my wira internal firewall. I have done some research on how to disassemble the dashboard and now still indecisive on what kind of material to use. Here are the possible materials that is under my consideration 1)...
  8. O

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

just to share, i requested quotation from pz to stroke my 4g15p and estimated price as below for stroker kit 1.6L (crank & piston) RM2k engine need to re-bore , balancing & blueprint proses... total cost RM5k-7k
  9. O

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) hhaha, i was thinking with more torque, time duration to run in 1st/2nd/3rd gear become lesser. So i need to change gear faster :)... nvm, just my stupid thoughts.. LOL :banghead:
  10. O

Morons who occupied handicapped parking lot

they all got mental handicapped...
  11. O

Why JPJ roadblocks so frequent lately? Any idea?

i kena road block on saturday morning early this month at puchong. My tint kena :stupid:
  12. O

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) Hi tofu, if stroked 4g15 and use back ori wira SE 1.5gearbox, do u need to change gear more often? actually what is the market price for stroking it?
  13. O

This happen to my DC5

why these ppl still alive? Nice car owner work so hard to own the car and those ppl just get jealous. knb...
  14. O

UMW Toyota Motor reassures local customers delivery unaffected by earthquake in Japan

Re: UMW Toyota Motor reassures local customers delivery unaffected by earthquake in J Don't know their new plant in miyagi perfecture still exist...
  15. O

Wira SE 1.5 2007 HELP!!

Thanks khguan, will try to change the absorber mounting first. If really works, haha, then can buy UR bra from u... :D
  16. O

Wira SE 1.5 2007 HELP!!

khguan, you mentioned 1.6 aftermarket shocks is suitable. Is it ok to use gab sports spring 1.6 for WiSE? Im using gab sa with wiSE. But notice that right fron is lower than left front. Im suspecting that the spring kong liao. Besides, do i need to change the mounting bush as well? Thx
  17. O

[WTS] Ultra Racing Chassis Bars

PMed u
  18. O

Satria GTi WGX3116 stolen!

Its really an amazing machine. Sorry to hear that. Will remember this num. Btw, have you installed any immobilizer, anti car jack etc. ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience