Search results

1. B

Wts:-kancil mira & gino item

bro..item yg door trim tu...ader 4 power window motor ke?siap psg brape ?
  2. B

Mira@kancil complete door, 4 power window with flipable sidemirror

doortrim n 4 power window motor only..how much?
  3. B

mira 4 power window door set for kancil

bro....harga termasuk siap pasang x?
  4. B

ALL black color pillar for mira@kancil enthusiats

still in stock? Rm 500 nett?includes installation?
  5. B

-=Pillar,Door Step wrap with PVC from RM25=-

how much for all sets of pillar for New Kancil?
  6. Kancil Suspension Problem

hi, i'm just changed my kancil with a lowered spring..and now the problem is my car is bumping..anyone can suggest what should i do?now rear passanger will feel like riding a horse when the road is not good enough..:mad::mad:(when there's a hole..bad surface) thx!
  7. B

Kancil/Mira - 4 Power Windows FOr Kancil (completed with door)

hi.i'm looking for kancil door trim..you still got another?
  8. B

Door Trim For New Kancil

update ......
  9. B

Genuine GAB Absorbers for sales

can anyone recommend a workshop for me to change my absorber for my kancil?area s.alam/subang.pls pm me
  10. B

owners club kancil..

anyone know the best workshop in shah alam/subang jaya that offer a very nice price for kancil absorber?GAB or something
  11. B

owners club kancil..

i use infiti97 by bhpetrol..any comment?
  12. B

KOC-Kancil Owners Club ( Members Car Photos )

Do you change a set of them?I mean the rear and front? Thx for the info..:-D
  13. B

how much is gab sport ABS?include the labor fee so i can stick with my sport spring?(no need to change again)just change the abs and everything will fine?
  14. B

owners club kancil..

..i prefer the workshop near shah alam/subang/kl...
  15. B

some questions bout new kancil ex660

really.. do you how much is it?included the setup fee
  16. B

some questions bout new kancil ex660

do you know where can i get L2/L5 door trim(with 4 power windows motor n switch) that fits with this kancil? and also..where can i get the Original Perodua Pillar parts..as you know that Ex660 interior,we can see the body metal..i wanna to cover it.. thanks
  17. B

owners club kancil..

Hi I'm currently looking for a workshop that has L2/L5 stuff such as (Cover Pillar,Door Trim With Power windows,Sun Visor with mirror)that fits with new kancil ex660... any ideas anyone??
  18. B

wow..nice car is it ok u lowered ur kancil?Do u change the absorber too?cause mine is lowered using sport spring..and now my kancil become like in a boat,i feel every bump/"bentuk" road...any ideas? and at the back is worse...everytime the road is not ok..it's jumping..
  19. B

Door Trim For New Kancil

update
  20. B

L5 door trim black for kancil..

hi do you got a set of door trim for Kancil Bulat EX660? if possible..4 door trim + 4 switches + 4 rear power window..full set PM ME ASAP Prefer loc:Shah Alam/KL TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greeting to all sifu's here.. anyway i've found a set off mitsubishi FTO absorber
i really interested to buy but i donno it can fit my wira or not..

can it fit my wira ???? i mean fullset front and rear..is it plug and play or have to do some minor modification?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience