Search results

1. S

track car / used car

saw a couple of M3 E46s in the junkyard ready for export, pm me the price pls.
  2. S

subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

sorry to hear that and sorry for your lost. at least your insurance has covered it and make your loses to be minimal. well, let me share a story. when my friend's bike was being stolen few years back, and later being recovered at estate where bike was being sold to the illegal worker working...
  3. S

Halfcut , Sparepart, Track Car

nope, will not accept half cut'ed cars. must be complete in one piece, not joint.
  4. S

Subaru WRX V9(GDBG) Track use only

post some real pictures. the pic you posted does not help at all.
  5. S

ken block's ford

what sort of dump valve his fiesta uses? the last i heard it was on PS1, Gran Turismo2, one of the Touring car. can't recall the car's name, no longer own the game anymore...
  6. S

where and when to view the WRXs? Permas?
  7. S

hi, need 2 units of WRX, year 2003 onwards pm me best price, must be cheap as chip p/s: track car indeed..
  8. S

Subaru Imprezza: Beyond Swirl Free

gosh, the amount of work and sweat spent were all paid off!!! i wish i could have the patient like you. any chance to do up my RX8? haha, just joking ;-) excellent work!
  9. S

Negeri Sembilan Vintage & Classic Car Club visits Tampin

great photos there, nice work!!!
  10. S

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

hi, need 2 units of WRX pls quote me best price
  11. S

Mazda Astina BG market value only RM3K? Insurance need help!!!

when Insurance co evaluated the repair cost exceeds your car's market value, they would rather write it off and choose not to repair, subsequently declare as total loss. regardless of how bad the incident... sorry to hear that bro, one suggestion, see if you can buy it back from the Insurance co...
  12. S

A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

good job Proton, you have just put me off from gettin' an evo X!!!
  13. S

Unsurprising news of the day: Gran Turismo 5 delayed again!

great, and this sort of news has really putting me off for getting the PS3. well done POLYPHONY!!
  14. S

02/03 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Rm77k

pm sent. thx
  15. S

**WTS** Scrap Cars / Track Cars

370Z? or 350Z also can. must cheap..
  16. S

Mazda RX7 1.3 twin turbo (A)

really, the outlook is not everyone's cup of tea... more pics and details will defo help on your sell tho
  17. S

Time To Attack - random shots

great shots there!!
  18. S

rx7 fd3s

location?
  19. S

Mini Cooper 1275 GT

what year?
  20. S

Purchasing a S15 NA (A)

spec-s you'll get a single port front and rear, non-turbo ecu, na wiring, standard suspension. not to mention you are gettin' the SR20DE without the important T!!! plus you are having hassle to convert from auto to manual, and this will never ever match with factory fitments at all! and for the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are all the way up north at Penang for this sleek Audi. Aged more than 4 years old, its gone through a major heart surgery, several paint damage repairs and also a so called professional grade paint coating.

Upon arrival, we inspect the exterior and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience