Search results

1. V

Passo YRV K3VET for sale

I think you're the one who can't understand English, yes you didn't say my contents were misleading but you clearly said my title was, and for starters you are the one who started using offensive word like "idiot", so don't blame others reply to be furious. Please just use your common sense, why...
  2. V

Passo YRV K3VET for sale

Do you know your car mods? Which idiot in this world would convert a Passo to Myvi? If you don't know your cars knowledge it's better not to comment. The title itself if i were to put "passo convert myvi" would be a laughing stock. Not misleadig at all !! if ur confused please brush up on your...
  3. V

Passo YRV K3VET for sale

It's Myvi converted Passo YRV not Passo converted Myvi . Misleading answer
  4. Passo YRV K3VET for sale

MYVI 1.3 Auto Full specs Fully Converted to Toyota Passo Racy, Original front & rear Conversion, no Fibreglass New Sti mica Blue Paint New Dry carbon daihatsu X4 bonnet scoop YRV K3VET 1.3 Tiptronic Gearbox (JPJ Approved & Endorsed) Original TRD forged mono block 16" with new tires Ferrari...
  5. V

Honda CR-Z (M) SUPERCHARGED

Yes I would agree loan 95k-100k willing to demod to suit your budget?
  6. V

ok guys thanks for flooding my post, btw to intrested buyer im not sure max loan for this car maybe u can check with banks,ive been receiving many interested calls and asking max loan...hahahha
  7. V

polo gti 2012 for sale

Sold!!!!!!!!!!
  8. V

Tks ek-elleh, Dorifto, no idea who the crz owner maybe can check crz Malaysia car club
  9. polo gti 2012 for sale

-VW POLO GTI 1.4 DSG paddle shift, SUNROOF, FERRARI RED -17" sport rims, extremly low mileage 6xxxkm, -RIEGER full bodykit, REVOZSPORT customised rear wing -H&R sport lowering springs, K&N air filter kit -superb condition 4 1/2 years warranty left -can choose new number -super fast baby...
  10. Honda CR-Z (M) SUPERCHARGED

-Honda CRZ 1.5 (m) 2012, grey, 6spd manual -Mugen full bodykit with custom front diffuser and spoon generator -6000k HID kit, 18" oz superleggera with tyres -RECARO Red Leather seats with RECARO railings -SPOON 4 pot caliper, and disc, -SPOON anti roll bar and air filter, SPOON sport...
  11. Couple Vvip golden prepaid number for sale

I have a couple golden vvip number for sale 019 xx 60000 019 xx 60000 Rm1500 per number, hard to find good pre-fix Number nowadays, Pls note: private sale, I'm not a phone dealer and this is the Only 2numbers I have for sale. Thanks for viewing Call for more details
  12. V

TRD GT86 FT86 Drift Machine for Sale

Thanks, But not looking for that number plate...
  13. V

BUMP :wavey:
  14. V

the Porsche still around bro .. Hehe.. waiting for loans... hehe ---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ---------- Thanks for the BUMP :wavey:
  15. V

Thanks :) ---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ---------- Haha.. yeah was there last weekend... Thanks ---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 AM ---------- Thank...
  16. V

Thanks, Nope. Never Drifted it before,, but i know if i turn the traction control off, it will be very tail happy
  17. V

Sorry, Not for the time being as TRD kit and Exst sytem is out of stock, will try to sell it as a whole, if seperate i'd pm you. Thanks for the interest
  18. V

Some of you may not know me, but this is what i do, once im done playing with the car, and theres ntg much to play ard i will sell it and project another car ---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ---------- True, Some ppl will...
  19. V

Pls contact Me by Phone, i Hardly Check my Pm and no SMS thank you. Only serious buyer to view the car. ---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ---------- Listen to the SOund Clip here TRD FT86, Tomei Equal Length headers + Quad Race...
  20. TRD GT86 FT86 Drift Machine for Sale

TRD GT86 imported new Demo Unit with Toyota Warranty Milleage 1xxx Kms only, Brand new Registered in Aug2012 Satin White ( optional) 6 Speed Manual Very rare, only 3 in the market, usually is the Auto Version New car is 248,000.00 Stock, Now its a bargain with 30k worth of accesories Full TRD...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone know where can I make a performance longshaft? That means it has to be light and strong so that I can translate my horsepower to wheels properly

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience