Search results

1. What is the color code for this paint?

Hi bros, i'm looking for the color code for this paint. Does anybody know? Thank you.
  2. Exedy Hyper Single for B series

Hi all. I want to let go my Exedy Hyper Single for B series. Item is in good condition, pads still have about 70%. Price is negotiable. Call/sms/whatsapp me at 012-5639965 (Adrian) Item can be viewed at butterworth/penang. Thank you.
  3. Exedy 9.5" 4-Puck Racing Clutch

Hi Everyone. I have a set of used Exedy 4-puck racing clutch to let go. It's 9.5" inches and it's suitable for gsr terbalik and evo 7,8,9. Clutch Plate thickness is ard 85-90%, use for less than 2months, less than 1000km. Gimme a call/sms/pm if u r interested. Location is...
  4. 390cc GSR Injectors for sale

Hi, I have a set of 390cc injectors from gsr for sale, items are in excellent condition. Items can COD at butterworth/penang, can be couriered as well but cost bear by buyer. Thank you.
  5. Proton Wira Evo 2

Hello to fellow zth-ians, i have a wira 1.8 C99 chassis with evo 2 engine for sale..Engine is stock..Here are the list of things on my humble ride : -Wira body 1.8 C99 -Stock evo 2 engine -Exedy 4 puck racing clutch -Toda lighten flywheel -HKS air filter -Greddy type RS blow off...
  6. WORKS 70mm t/body for 4g93t

Hi bros, i hv a used Works 70mm throttle body for GSR 4g93t to let go..Item is in excellent condition, use half year only..Reason to sell is bcos i've already sold the car..Item can be viewed at Butterworth or Penang..Thank you Item SOLD..
  7. Wira 1.8 Spoiler for sale

I want to let go my ori Wira 1.8 spoiler..Some ppl call it the "tiang gol" spoiler..Price is negotiable..COD at butterworth or penang area..Thank you
  8. WTB Exedy Organic clutch for Evo 1-3

I'm looking for used Exedy Organic clutch for Evo 1-3, anybody who wanna sell theirs pls pm/sms me..COD only at butterworth/penang area..TQVM..
  9. Momo Daytona Steering for sale

I've a used Momo Daytona steering wheel for sale.. SOLD
  10. Vibrating sound when clutch pedal is not depress

Hi bros, as per title, i'm having this metal vibrating sound(klak klak klak) when my clutch pedal is not press, recently just changed the clutch bearing and service the gearbox..Fyi, i'm using Evo 2 engine and gearbox (non-lsd)..1 thing i notice is that the sound goes goes off when i depress the...
  11. Any Reliable Car Air Cond shop at Butterworth?

Hello zth bros, i'm looking for a reliable car air cond shop around butterworth/perai, pls recommend me if u know any reliable+honest ones..Thank you very much..
  12. Any CODE ALARM model 6552 user here?

Hello zth bros, anybody using Code Alarm model 6552 here care to share their experiences?..Plan to install this to my car but as far as i know this brand is not as popular as Clifford/Viper/Steelmate/Crimefighter..I used to install EasyCar alarm to car my and it had this stupid problem such as...
  13. Racing Clutch and Aluminium Radiator For Sale

Hi zth bros, i hv a set of used Exedy 4-puck Racing Clutch for sale..Taken out from 4g93t terbalik, it's 9.5" plate..Suitable for 4G93T with 9.5" clutch and Evo 7-9..Pads are still very thick atleast 80-85% left, use for few months only..Bought at RM1770 and now selling at RM700 and it's...
  14. WTB : Wira Evo

Hi zth bros, I'm looking for a wira sedan with ori 4g63t engine(only evo 1/2/3), sorry not interested with vr4 or 4g67 rojak.. Engine - 4g63t from evo 1/2/3 Car chassis - 1.5/1.6/1.8 Year - 1995 or after Condition - Good/Excellent Budget - RM25k Preferably stock engine or minor mod and...
  15. Forged Racing Alum Rad vs Synergy Alum Rad

As per title above, can anybody tell tell me which is better?..Thanks in advance
  16. Any 4g93t CM5A user with super single clutch here?

Hello, is there any gsr CM5A @ gsr terbalik owner who's using super single clutch(9.5") here?..i wish to know is there any super single clutch which is plug n play to the CM5A 9.5" clutch gearbox..if you do, pls lemme know the brand+model+price of the super single..thank you..
  17. Carbon Deposits

Hello bros, when my mech dismantle my ck 4g93t's head 2 days ago, i found out that there're obvious difference amount of carbon deposits on the pistons..pistons on the far left and right got very less amount of carbon deposits compare to the middle two..the differences is very obvious as the...
  18. Want to sell BLUEBERRY i-6100

Greetings bros, my sis won this mobile phone from a lucky draw last saturday..she's not using it so she wants to sell it..Selling price is rm200..Negotiable
  19. Which racing clutch can be used on GSR CK 4g93t?

Greetings bros, i was wondering which racing clutch from evo1-9 can be used on the gsr ck 4g93t?..Thank you..
  20. Satria Neo GSR

Bros, i've a satria neo gsr for sale..car is year 06/07 (silver color), manual transmission..Below are the specs of my car: Stock CK 4G93T engine (Manual) MMC 1.5mm metal head gasket ARP head studs Garrett GT2560r b/bearing Exedy racing clutch (4puck) Tial F38 ext w/gate Evo3 510cc...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Sir I'm planning to Turbo my 4G93 SOHC. I have Mitsubishi lancer 2006 model with me. I'm not Malaysian but I live in Malaysia as a student. My brother is doing this project in my country Pakistan. Currently in Pakistan Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model onwards are equipped with 4G15 the new generation. Which is without distributor and is with equipped with two coil. Currently I have swapped 4G93 SOHC the new generation which is also without distributor. The engine came with automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience