Search results

1. ideas modern Kitchen Cabinet

We are proud to introduce a hi gloss solid acrylic range to our portfolio of kitchens for manufacture and delivery direct to our customers. We are manufacturer for all types of kitchen Cabinet and built in Wardrobe... Direct Factory Manufacturer FREE idea design & consultation Many choices...
  2. Honda Civic 1.7 VTI

Dear All Member 2004 Years Honda Civic New Facelift Model , 1.7 VTI ,4 New tyres, 2.0 Taillamp, 100 % Acc Free, Well Maintain, Like New car. one lady owner and low mileage. Please do not hesitate to call me at 016-261 1368 ( Danny) for viewing the car...
  3. WTS Honda Stream Full spec.

Honda Stream 2000/01, 2.0 I-vtec CBU Model ,Local AP, Tip top condition . service every 5000 KM ( using original Honda 10/30w engine oil and oil filter ) :rofl: 20,000KM change auto fluid. +/- auto gear.Tein Adjustable ,tinted ,Double Blower 2 Din Clarion CD / MP3 player with sound system...
  4. HKS Sport Exhaust ( USED)

This is original HKS Exhauts is take out from my Stream 2.0ivtec, Jasma approved from Japan,very good condition and bolt on. nice sound . Anybody interested please give me a call at 012 292 1722 Selling at RM 480.00 Good News price drop to RM 350.00 ...... Pictured attached
  5. trottle body 1.6 wira

i looking 4 wira 1.6 trottle body.. urgently.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian leg of the 2011 Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) gets underway this weekend and Proton is aiming for a strong showing there to gain a firm foothold for the rest of their 2011 APRC campaign.

Proton will be fielding two Satria Neo S2000 rally cars at the Rally of Malaysia over the weekend of 1-3 April with former World Rally Championship (WRC) driver Alister McRae and Chris...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience