Search results

1. I

Need some info about brake pads

Hi, any recommended spare part shop in Kajang/Ampang/Cheras selling TRESTOR ADVANCE (blue) for Altis year 2009? Many thanks in advance.
  2. Bmw x1 20d

Recently shopping around for a second hand 4wd comfort family car price below RM150k with power not less than 180ps, interested with X1 20D as the size is suitable for me drive around village. Before talk about modification, any catch about the car? As it consuming diesel, aside needs to be...
  3. I

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Maybe this thread should be lock as the starter Last Activity: 06-08-2013 01:18 AM...
  4. Most secure place to park at Bkt Bintang

Hi, my friend from SG is about to visit KL by end of this month. He is intend to stay at Fahrenheit88. Just wondering, does the security level for F88's car park is good enough? Or should he park his car at some hotel that nearby F88? Many thanks.
  5. I

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

looking for 165/55/r14, want arrow style tyre
  6. I

Chop Shop Item..

impreza GDB-B headlamp ;eft hand side (from driver view) how much?
  7. I

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

impreza GDB-B headlamp left hand side (from driver view) how much?
  8. Spec-R, 改Advance Speed & Top Mission, Car Plus, Initial D comic

Item(s): Spec-R car magazine from Taiwan Package includes: books only, no vcd and stickers: issue# 20(June1999), 32(June2000)-50(Dec2001), 54(Apr2002), 95(Sep2005), 100(Feb2006), 123(Jan2008). Total 24 issues. Price: RM24 non nego Warranty: books need warranty meh? Dealing method...
  9. digital camera and vcd+mp3 player

BenQ DC C500 helping my friend sell her BenQ DC C500, a complete set in a box. the whole unit is perfect and never drop on ground or water or what so ever place. asking price RM250. no more warranty from the manufacturer and 24 hours warranty from her...
  10. I

Giant Car Videos Downloads list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NR7RaEx3EE tsuchiya's trueno vs mito natto's levin
  11. I

Chop Shop Item..

got kelisa headlamp?
  12. I

Any Items That You Want.....

do you have kelisa 1st edition head lamp and front signal lamp? the lamp holder must intact. thx.
  13. I

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

do you have kelisa 1st edition head lamp and front signal lamp? the lamp holder must intact thx
  14. I

Kelisa Gathering

wow, you really pay effort to tempting us join the TT! if i register now and fly aeroplane on that day, got penalty or not?
  15. I

Kelisa Gathering

wa...you really like to go around wo...here also is senior member... got it, thanks :)
  16. I

Kelisa Gathering

hi, i got problem with my aircond compressor everytime i switch on the aircond, it will make ticking sound please refer to the video below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tr96u_WkAs see that wheel? it seems losen i been to a workshop in seri kembangan and the boss kian siew told me that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo....... im looking 4G93T technical data...... whos got it..??
. And also looking for brand new greddy type s Blow off ......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience