Search results

1. We are alive!!

Hi all, How do we make this club big again like in our glory days?????? need recruit...
  2. ceramic coating

Does anyone know where to do White ceramic coating? its usually black.. or grey.. but i'm looking for white.. any idea?:confused::hmmmm:
  3. The 2012 MLOC AGM "Drive The Passion"

The 2012 MLOC AGM is a major revival of the club as we move into the future. It took us 3 years in the making of this year AGM with the aim to provide members with more fun activities with an experience of a lifetime. Members will be separated into a group of 3 cars per team. You can give your...
  4. Penang Convoy 20th July - 22nd July

Convoy to penang 20th July - 22nd July. RM250nett per room (without breafast) in a 5 star hotel in Penang. Parking is Good! register and payment asap to Johnny: Confirm 1.Leslie 2.Johnny 3.Alfred 4.Marzuki 5.Foo 6.chris 7.Joe Yap 8.Madie 9.Jeff 10. Ah kit 11.Ah Wai 12.Herman 13. 14. 15.
  5. Japan GT 2012

Dear Members, Ticket is priced at rm50 per head.( this ticket is entitled to 9th and 10th) You will get free Japan gt cap and touch n go card. But we will only convoy on the 10th. Those who wishes to go on 9th can do so, but parking will be on your own.Convoy will be on the 10th. Time : 11am...
  6. Special car service Rates For MLOC ONLY!!

Hey guys, Toyzmech is giving out some special service rates for MLOC members only and limited of 20cars only during this chinese new year festive season.:driver: For Lancer Evolution Owners Only! Which means YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ID CARD TO GET THIS OFFER!!:biggrin: Promotional oil...
  7. Charity Event!

Hey guys, We are joining a joint interclub charity event for an orphanage in Klang. The orphanage is in badly need of a van to ferry the kids to and fro school, We checked on purchasing a used van which last checked on Mudah.com is roughly 20k for a fairly good condition Toyota Hiace. So we are...
  8. Kakimotor 2010 Members Day!

Kakimotor proudly announce their 2010 Members’ day will be held on 19 December 2010 at their Shah Alam Branch in conjunction with the branch relocation celebration. Aside relocation celebration, their core objectives are to develop an ongoing communication with members and within members...
  9. Mitsubishi lancer EX Launch!!

hey guys, Recently our committee's attended the new Lancer Ex Launch ( committee's only invited, thats why being committee is so special..kekekeke) here are some pictures!! manage to steal the keys from the Mitsu bro's for a while..kekeke...
  10. Mitsubishi 4x4 Club

Hi guys!!!, Mitsubishi 4x4 pajero, storm, triton, delica and other mitsu 4x4 are welcome here!!! hehe i'm a pajero v6 owner.. anyone with a mitsu 4x4 here?
  11. TT / Gathering Saturday 10th

heya guys! TT this coming saturday 10th 10pm!!! location via sms. who wants to come?:proud: 1. Leslie 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  12. Hpc 2010

anybody who wants to join HPC this year pls list down your names below: Its about RM250 per car. but if there is about 20 cars i can get discount. Date 25th July (Full Track) Group 1 = with instructor (morning) Group 2 = Without instructor (afternoon) Group 3 = Track junkies (after lunch)...
  13. MLOC Movie Nite!!

Members only!!!! i'm sure many of you has already received my sms today!! 19th June Location : via sms time: tbc (evening) Ticket: Free!!!!! Movie: Prince of Persia Limited Seats!!!! Listings 1. Leslie 2. Madie 3. Khaled 4. Damuffy 5. Marzuki 6. Ealt 7. Irene 8. Sean 9...
  14. Afos 2010 pictures here!

hey guys, post up your afos pictures here!!! thanks for your support on the event!!! it was a good one!!!
  15. Afos 2010

hey guys, Afos is back!! It will be 16th May and time we meet is about 8am breakfast (tbc) Please list your names below 1) Leslie 2) 3) 4) 5)
  16. SIC Track Day..

no dates yet as we are still negotiating with them.. a close event that consist a few car clubs. Pls list your names below 1. Leslie (e?) :driver: 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
  17. MLOC Tour Langkawi 2010

Dear members, This time you can leave your rides behind at home for a rest and join us for a relax tour with your partner / friends and family to our beautiful and fun island of Langkawi. Date: mid year 2010 Days: 4days 3 nites (TBC) Location: Langkawi Island Travel method: Bus Please...
  18. MLOC Merchandise Section!

These merchandise is only for members. Cheers!! Mug RM20.00 each Metal MLOC emblem RM20.00 each MLOC hand / Face towel RM10.00 each For Further enquiries please sms or pm me cheers!
  19. Mloc gymkhana 2010

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ---------- MLOC Gymkhana Super Series For members only Location Melaka A Famosa Resort Date Saturday 2nd January 2010 (confirmed) Time (TBC) 2 Categories 1. N/A Lancer...
  20. Raya!!! Raya!!!

To all MLOC members, Wishing you all a Selamat Hari Raya and Happy holidays!!!! myself have been missing in action for the past few weeks due to work. so for those who need enquiries regarding membership pls contact B18c-r, Slivia, Lancer7891 or evolutionz. Plus my ride is still in the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

recently i have change and install a front anti roll bar from dsport to my perodua viva 1.0 auto.
i find that now the steering feels heavy.is that normal? :confused:

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience